Surprise

"You're surprisingly better than Tommy," Techno stated as he bandaged up his arm. Fundy had managed to get a hit on him, causing him to bleed.

"Yeah, I did help in the war at a young age," Fundy smiled, but then he frowned and looked down at the ground. "It was brutal, lots of betrayal, blood, and screaming."

Techno stared at Fundy. He knew war can affect many people differently, especially children, more importantly children who had to fight in war. "Are you okay?"

Fundy looked up and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking."

"If you are still traumatised about the war, know that you can speak to me," Techno suggested, smiling back at Fundy. "I've been in many wars and fought many battles."

Fundy smiled. "I might take you up on that offer, but unfortunately I have to go see Tubbo now."

Techno waved as Fundy walked off, he watched till he was out of his sight. He sighed and packed his things.

"So you think Fundy is better than me?" Techno turned and saw Tommy standing by a tree, his arms crossed. He looked annoyed.

Techno shook his head and put his sword back in its holder. "No, but I had to practise with someone and you were asleep," he shrugged his shoulders as he walked past Tommy.

"Don't pin the blame on me!" Tommy shouted as he followed Techno. "I had a busy night last night, I needed my sleep."

"Well it's too late now," Techno shrugged as he led the way. 

Discontinued.