Teach

Tommy stared in awe as Techno hit the sword out of his hand. He was amazed by Techno's talent, he was far greater than him and he was much more skilled than him. Techno had perfect form as far as he could tell, he held his sword perfectly, and he didn't fall once.

"Let's stop now," Techno muttered as he put his sword away. "It's probably lunch time by now, so let's go inside and eat."

"Can you teach me?" Tommy suddenly says, he always said what was on his mind and speaked before he thought, it was a problem he still needs to learn.

"Sorry kid, but I don't teach," Techno stated as he shrugged his shoulders. "Ask Phil, he's much better of a teacher than I."

"You know I am still a bit uncomfortable around Phil," Tommy rubbed the back of his neck, looking down at his sword on the ground.

Techno walked over to Tommy's sword and picked it up. "The best way to get to know someone, is to be around them and talk," he handed the sword to Tommy.

Tommy grabbed the sword. "I still prefer you," he mumbled, pouting a bit.

Techno chuckled. "And I prefer training with someone better than you," he grinned, patting Tommy on the back.

Tommy groaned and put his sword away, he followed behind Techno. "Please? Just for a few hours a day? It's not like you have things to do throughout the day!" He grumbled as he hit against the back of Techno.

"No," Techno chuckled. "I am very busy."

"With what?" Tommy asked, now walking alongside Techno. "You mostly stay at home, only go out to train or 'meditate' for a few hours a day, you don't cook or clean in the house."

"And you don't cook, spend most of your time with Fundy, you go out for long hours with your friends," Techno stated.

"I am at least busy!" Tommy shouted.

Techno rolled his eyes. "And I have my own things to do."

Tommy groaned in frustration. "Train me!"

"No," Techno said simply.