Wake up

Techno watched as Tommy slept peacefully, it was already six in the morning and he's still sleeping.

He's such an easy kill right now, but why kill someone innocent?

Techno blinked, then just stared ahead. 'Innocent'? What? He asked the voice that still had no name.

I have decided that killing innocent people is bad.

Techno shrugged. The voice had its reasons. He then walked over to Tommy, snatched his pillow. "Wake up."

Tommy groaned, pulling the blanket over his head.

Techno sighed, shaking his head. Phil forced him to train Tommy, but Techno only agreed if Tommy woke up early to train. "If you're not getting up, no training for a week," he said as he walked over to the curtains, pulling it open.

Tommy groaned again.

Techno then stole the blanket. "Fine, your choice," he then left the room, the blanket in hand.

"Techno..." Tommy groaned from his room, then a thud was heard then another, much louder, groan could be heard. "Techno..."

"If I can't sleep, neither can you!" Techno shouted as he stomped into the kitchen. He preferred to sleep most days now that he was taking a break from fighting in wars or battles, but now he has to train Tommy which he dislikes. 

"Still in bed is he?" Phil asked Techno as he drank his tea, with a pen in his hand as he worked on his latest book, that he has yet to finish for the past year.

"Yeah," Techno yawned as he stretched, he then grabbed his bag. "If he wakes up, tell him to eat and that training is cancelled today," he stated as he walked towards the door.

"What?" Phil looked up from his work and stared at Techno. "You can't just cancel. You agreed to train him."

"I did agreed, but only if Tommy woke up early," Techno stated as he put on his shoes. "I'll be back before lunch, don't send Tommy to look for me."

Phil sighed in dismay but he nodded his head. "Fine, but you must have a valid reason why you're not training him."

Techno hummed as he walked out of the house, the early morning breeze hit his skin, sent a shiver down his spine. He could see his breath as he breathed.

"Hello, Techno," Techno turned to see Fundy waving at him, a smile on his face. "What are you doing up so early?"

"Just going for a walk," Techno stated. "What about you?"

"Just finished work, pulled an all-nighter, then took a little nap" Fundy smiled as he followed Techno. "Only woke up early because I was meant to go talk to Tubbo about something."

"You should take a break from work, overworking yourself is bad for your health," Techno mentioned. Remembering the times he worked all night because of his father.

"I know, Wilbur and Tommy say the same thing," Fundy looked down at the ground. "But I can't, even if I try. Life is pretty boring, nothing much to do."

"Do you have a hobby?" Techno asked.

"No," Fundy looked up at Techno.

"Nothing?" Techno raised a brow.

"I mostly work, sleep, eat, and visit Tommy or something," Fundy shrugged. "I don't have much to do."

Techno hummed in response, he then examined Fundy. He was tall enough to see eye-to-eye, had some muscle, a firm grip, keen eye. He then got an idea. "Do you have to speak to Tubbo right now?" He asked, stopping to face Fundy.

"Huh?" Fundy turned to Techno.