Strange

They wandered through the forests, then rounded up on a high mountain, the ground started to be covered in snow, then they saw a wooden cabin in the distance. It was small, but enough for the two of them and Techno's horse.

Phil patched up his neck with some bandages. "Home sweet home," he said as they entered his house.

"So you live in the mountains? Why not down by the lake or something?" Techno questioned as he sat down on the sofa, getting comfortable.

Phil sat down across from him, putting his feet on the table "I prefer being isolated up in the mountains, it's nice, calming, and away from everyone."

Techno just stared at Phil, staring at his boots on the table, it made him feel uncomfortable. "Your boots have snow on them, you're getting the table wet," he mentioned.

"Eh no problem, I'll clean it later, I'm tired," Phil stated as he put an arm over his face. "If you're tired, you can sleep on the couch or in my room, your pick." 

Techno nodded, looking around the room. The walls were bare of any artworks or portraits, chests were at one corner of the room, an empty fireplace was at one wall, a small kitchen in the next. It was smaller and more compact than the castle he grew up in. It was about the size of his bathroom, maybe even smaller.

"I thought you were a warrior, why is your house just full of rubbish?" Techno asked, staring at the pile of chests.

"'Rubbish'? God you really were a prince," Phil muttered as he sat up, taking off his boots. "I am a warrior, but since I am barely here for more than a night, I just leave my valuables and other stuff here for when I get back."

"Oh I guess that makes sense," Techno yawned. "Where is your bedroom? I feel tired." 

"In the other room, by the kitchen," Phil said as he laid down, using his arm as a pillow. "Just don't touch anything."

Techno nodded, he got up and entered the room. It was an okay size, not as big as he would have liked, but it was good. He sat on the bed, it was comfy enough for him to sleep in. He laid down and rested his head.

Today was one of his luckiest days and yet the strangest. He met his hero who turns out to be.. Nothing more than a thief who tried to rob and attack him, but he was kind enough to let him stay with him and let him sleep in his bed. Strange.