Risk

One day, Phil told Techno to pack his things, saying they are needed somewhere. That somewhere is a war... that didn't even last long, less than two weeks it had lasted.

But it showed Phil how much Techno can do, showed him how powerful he was. Techno had managed to kill over five hundred men on his own and three hundred other men with some help. He was just like Phil who killed over six hundred men with no help at all. If Techno kept on training and fighting, he would be equal to Phil, maybe even better than him.

"Techno, you're amazing, you're great, and holy cow you killed so many people." Phil praised as he packed up his things to head back to their house. "But you almost died so many times."

"What can I say? I like the risk," Techno shrugged.

"That 'risk' almost got you killed," Phil stated.

"Will I survive," Techno turned to look at Phil, his clothes stained in blood. "Technoblade never dies."

Phil smiled and shook his head, both amused and worried about Techno. "I'm just worried about you, kid. Maybe I should write a book about us and our battles here, it would be epic."

"You should," Techno grinned. "I know what to call it, we should call it Angel of Death and the legendary Technoblade! All in big bolded letters, with a little raven and... I don't know.. A sword?"

"A sword, really great idea, how original," Phil mocked as he put all their things in their cart. "Why not add a shield next to it?"

"I'm just giving you ideas, no need to criticise me," Techno hopped on his horse. "If anything, you should be thanking me."

"Yeah whatever kid," Phil jumped into the back of the cart that was attached to the horse. "Let's just head on back, we are wasting daylight by the minute."

"Whatever you say your majesty," Techno muttered as they started to move.