Trust

"Hey mate, no need to kill," his attacker smiled fearfully.

Alexander stood on top of his attack, pointing his sword at the man's throat, who just happens to be his hero, his inspiration to be a fighter, a warrior. Now he's beneath him, weak, pathetic, and a loser.

"Come on, mate, I'm just trying to get some food to eat 'ere," he lied, trying to make him let his guard down.

"Nice try, but I ain't believing you," Alexander stated as he pushed the sword down at his throat, blood started to run down. "I know who you are, you're the 'Angel of Death', am I right?"

The man stared up at him, his bright blue eyes contrasting with Alexander's dark blue eyes. The man looked like the Angel of Death in the pictures, with the same middle length hair and bright eyes, except he looked different than he imagined. He thought he'll have light brown hair, but he has bright blond fluffy hair, his eyes were sky blue instead of emerald green, his strength wasn't as strong as he thought. 

"You.. Read my books?" He asked.

"Yeah, I do," Alexander said as he slowly pulled his sword out of his throat, the blood poured out. It was lucky the man could even speak. "Every book, start to finish."

"Are you from the kingdom? The kingdom to the east?" He asked, his gaze becoming concerned, as if they weren't just fighting a second ago.

"Yeah..? That's my kingdom- at least it was, I was the prince," Alexander stated.

"You're the prince? The warrior prince? The boy who can never lose a fight?" He asked, raising a brow.

Alexander got off of him. "Yeah, how do you know me? How do you know about the kingdom?" 

The man sat up, touched his throat and licked the blood off his fingers. "I know, because I only publish my books there, nowhere else. So, kid, what's your name?"

"You first and maybe I'll do the same," Alexander smirked. 

"Fine, my name is Phil Watson, also known as the Angel of Death, the author of many books, and a warrior," Phil claimed, covering his throat with his hand. 

Technoblade.

"My name is Al- No, my name is Technoblade," he said as he put his sword away.

"'Technoblade'" Phil repeated, standing up and dusting himself off. "The god of blood.. What a coincidence, your name is the same name as the blood god."

"Yeah, so?" Technoblade raised a brow, regretting saying a name he didn't even know the meaning of. But he did like the name and it has a cool meaning, so he'll take it.

"Nothing, it's just interesting to me," Phil smiled a kind and welcoming smile, it was something Techno didn't trust. "Hey, want to come over to my place, winter's coming and you need a place to stay."

Techno decided to trust the man, it may be wrong or it may end badly, but he needed a place to stay, and someone other than his horse to keep him company.

"Okay," Techno muttered, raking his horse's lead. "Where is your house?"