CHAPTER 9

ISHITA POV......

It's 10 am and I am on my bed. Last night I slept late so I just woke up. With me it happens sometime. I am thinking about Isabella ma'am. Isabella ma'am is nice. She is sweet, caring, understanding. I like how she always talked about her son. Her son is her whole world and I also saw the caring nature in Joshua sir as well. He is worried about his mom but he trusted me with his mom and it was something which I liked the most. He barely knew me but he trusted me with his mom. This made me smile and this is also the main reason why I am not sleepy at all.

But those marks....What about that? It seems like her husband was a cruel person. Her skin was burned with cigarettes. Belt mark was there, her back has so many cutting marks like her husband used something sharp thing to cut her skin. Why she didn't tell her son about these things?

I am scared from those marks. I can't judge her like this. I also didn't tell about my past to anyone. No one knows from where I am coming. I know how it feels if someone started to judge because of your past. I have trust issues. In Philippines everyone is good towards me but still I can't tell anyone. Even if I want to.

I was thinking of taking some sleep but I just can't. Can I try to go outside again? I think I should give it a try again. I can't just sit like this. I think I should give myself a situation. It will be easy for me to go out from there.

Yes, Ish you can do this. You can do this. All is well. Everything is well. I took a deep sigh and made my hairs in bun. Get up from my bed. Went inside my washroom and after freshened up as I went downstairs. I took the keys and unlock the door.

The environment is cool today. Cold breeze making me feel better. It's helping me to relax my muscles. No one is here right now. Not a single person. Only the street lights are on. Tree leaves are welcoming me. The nature is welcoming me with open arms. I am closed to nature that's why I am feeling this way. This made me smile.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I open my eyes and tried to take my foot on other side of the main gate but it just stopped. The flashes again came in front of me. I started to get panic attack again.

"Ishita, you are a fighter. You are strong. You are brave. You can do this. You have to do this." I can hear my aunt's voice who took care of me in orphanage. This made me cry again.

"Aunty, I can't do this. I am not strong. I can't do this." I said slowly. My eyes are closed but tears are flowing continuously.

"No Ishita. You are brave. You are. GET UP. FIGHT WITH THOSE DEMONS WHO ARE INSIDE YOU. FIGHT MY BRAVE GIRL. You have to be strong. You have to be a fighter. You have to fight with your own fear. You have to do this. Go Ishita go and live your life like you always wants." I instantly opened my eyes and wiped my tears off. I have to do this. I have to do this for my aunt. I have to do this for myself. I can't just sit like this. I am not a failure. I am a fighter.

I again am trying to put my feet outside of this gate. I am trying hard. This foot always stopped because in my brain those incidents are still going.

My heart beat is racing now. My chest is heaved up and down fast. Sweating is on my forehead. I closed my eyes to control my situation but....

"Look, how delicious she is looking."

"I will eat her all." He said with lusty eyes

"Look at her nipples. Did you taste it? It's delicious" Said another one who is eating it.

"I will eat her vagina. It's yummy. She is a whore and we should enjoy this." one of the man said

"Nooooo....noooo. pleaseeee.....noooo.. Ahhhhh.....please leave.....meee...." I shouted. My forehead is covered with sweat and I looked like I took a bath. My clothes are drenched because of the sweating.