Epilogue

OMG IT'S FINALLY OVER AND NOW I DON'T HAVE TO FEEL BAD ABOUT NEVER UPDATING. HOW'D YOU LIKE THAT CLIFFHANGER, HUH?

UNICORNS.

THAT IS ALL

*explosion*

AHHHH!

Anyways...

**

Finally it's today, August in 2015. Wow, it's been a long hard road and I was finally able to sit back and watch my best friend walk down the aisle. With a white veil over her head and a smile on her face I watched her stroll in the long gown, from my place as maid of honour. 

I looked across the altar and saw my darling. Zayn. His sweet smile appeared on his face and behind him were our friends.

Louis and Harry had both apologized years ago and of course I had accepted it, since they had nothing to say sorry for. Liam and me had built a relationship which was similar to the one me and Zayn had and still have.

We were trying for a child, though mother had warned me to wait a few years.

My mother had came to the dance recital and we had hugged and made more apologies. A few months later we had found my father who had been in London and had opened a record shop. He restored old music boxes and vinyl players. His and mine still had the common like of Johnny Cash and he had named his shop "Sunshine".

Once Zayn had proposed I did my last dance and opened my own school for little girls like me who had dreams. Dreams that couldn't be fulfilled because of no money for it, so all my lessons were free and if they wanted to donate it was possible.

And Niall. Niall had found his Sunshine. Two of them. Marabel, sweet Marabel had come into his life. The little girl at the aquarium had been his long lost daughter. Turned out that Jennette had lied to protect her daughter, but then realized that the way to keep her safe was to let her daughter have her father. She knew about my father, she understood after we had spoken about it. Though I had not picked up the category, my story formed a click in her mind.

Niall adopted her after I told him and Marabel, Tori and him were all living happily along with all the other families that used to make One Direction.

The reason they had broken up was Harry's doing and the unanimous agreeing with the other boys. Harry had fallen head over heels with a Philippine girl with short hair and a sweet and spunky personality, who kicked his ass into shape and had made him a man. She was really sweet and was standing behind me in a matching dress.

Louis had married a flame from Wolverhampton, a small Asian girl with light brown hair who was Harry's girlfriend's cousin. She had crazy personality but never a hateful one. She was adorable and Tori and I had loved her immediately. She was behind Harry's girlfriend with a small band around her finger and heels to make her small frame look a lot taller than she really was. She was a pro with high heeled walking. Her name was Lu and she never judged unless she had to.

Liam was dating a girl from Tennessee who was a complete country girl who had let toned him down into a loving boyfriend and they were planning a wedding without a ring. They instead got matching tattoos across there shoulders. He was so happy and just excited for all of the future, but appreciated the present just the same.

The ceremony was beautiful, with rose petals and a whole thing with Marabel. After they had sealed everything with a kiss, Niall picked up Marabel and they joined each other down the carpet again all the people throwing the petals through the air and causing the air to look like it was raining.

After they had gone through the doors for the reception everyone met up, Louis immediately grabbing his wife and kissing her sweetly, causing her to squeal and laugh. I watched them adoringly, knowing I had something like that with my own fiance.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and kiss my cheek as I immediately smelled his strong aroma.

"You need to stop wearing so much perfume." I teased him as he breathed onto my neck and I felt his smile against my skin.

"You need to stop tempting to PDA all the time." He gently kissed my shoulder and I rolled my eyes, turning as he took me into his arms and kissed my hairline. "I'm so happy to have you. I love you, Pen."

"I love you too."

THE END

THANK GOD IT'S OVER

I mean...

Aw.. it's over (fake sad face)

No but guise, I felt like it was totally dragging on. IT'S OVER. OVER. OVER. WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK ON THIS ACCOUNT. YOU GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER ACCOUNT. LUCIAHEARTSX. LOVE YOU GOOD-BYE UNTIL YOU GO TO MY OTHER PROFiLE!