Chapter 27

Hello my lovelies, sorry if my writing schedule has been way off, but I've been busy with school and things and such.

I know it's a lame excuse, but my books haven't arrived yet, and it's frustrating because my brother is using the computer all the time. And then whenever I go in the back room and use the big one, someone needs to have a meeting and whatever. It's pissing me off, but you know, it's whatever. Ugh.

Anyways! Sorry, for my ranting, but you need to follow @12Tori12 because her fan fiction is absolutely bootiful and I am trying to convince her to write. She's a stubborn one. BUT I WILL PREVAIL!!!

Okay, so story time! YAY!!!

**Penny's POV**

"Penny get your lazy arse out of bed!" Someone shouted above me, making me groan and roll over in frustration. You could never sleep-in with these obnoxious boys.

"Louis, that's not a polite way to get her out of bed." I heard someone reply to Lou's foolish calls. Thanks Harry! "You have to jump on the bed too!" Well, I assumed too soon. I felt the bed starting to shift and all of a sudden I was being thrown all over the place, my body bouncing up and down all over.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up! GET OFF ME!" I shouted, shoving Harry off and accidentally kicking Lou in his forbidden spot.

"Ow!" Louis cried, falling onto his knees and he held the space between his legs in agony.

Harry started to laugh, holding his slightly battered head as he did so. I held in my laughs as I climbed out of bed and shook my head at both the buffoons making weird expressions on the floor.

"Idiots, that what you get. How dare you wake a lady like that." I said, wagging an accusing finger at the two of them.

I sighed as I headed to the closet and picked out a pair of dark skinny jeans and a shirt that had Domo on it. I smiled a little bit at it then picked up some socks and headed back out. I stuck my tongue out at the two of them as I headed for the bathroom.

I was about to open it when the door came flying back out and hit me in the nose. I fell backwards as I looked up and saw Zayn. He quickly saw me and helped me up. I was still holding my bleeding nose as I laughed a little.

"This morning just keeps getting better." I teased, as I got into the bathroom, Zayn still pestering me to keep my head tipped back. A string of curses fell from his lips as he tried to fight against my swatting hands.

I smacked his arms away and grabbed a tissue to help my nose. "Are you alright?" Zayn asked, looking at me very concerned. My nose was bleeding, I'm not dying.

"Zayn, I'm fine! Geez. Why is everyone up so early?" I asked, scrunching my nose this way and that, seeing if any liquid had yet to drip. The blood that used to be falling was now slowing it's flow.

"Interview today. You have to come." He said. I groaned as I wiped the dried blood from my face. I splashed cold water on it, using a bit of soap to wipe around anywhere but my lips and eyes. I rinsed again.

"Why do I have to come?" I inquired, as I patted my face dry. Opening my eyes and breathing in heavily.

Zayn shrugged, "Liam just said to." I nodded, knowing if Liam had said to then I was probably needed for a purpose.

 "Oh alright then, I'll get ready." I stated, as Zayn took his turn to nod then left. I sighed again as I brought my clothes onto the counter and examined my appearance in the mirror.

I fixed my hair, this way and that. Hoping maybe it wouldn't look as messy as it really was. After many failed attempts, I decided to just brush it as I collected my brush from the drawer. I stroked it through the gnarled strands and finally managed to get it to look glossy and good enough.