Chapter 3

Thanks you guys so much for reading, at least. Please remember to rate/comment/fan. Love you guys!

Please remember that I have never experienced this, and so none of this context is true. Except some things, I do really have a best friend Tori. (she will have her own book later) You just can't help but love Tori, cuz she's just that awesome. And she knows me. Anyways! Me blabbing about awesome people.

Go follow Tori at 12Tori12 she's planning to do a fan-fic soon and I'm excited to read it. She's also writing ColorBlind, awesome!

Please do not steal, worked really hard to get this all planned and it would be a shame if someone took it from me. 

-:-:-:-

**Penelope's POV**

He seemed to be looking at me funny, like I was weird. He was weird. Something about still seemed familiar, like I had seen him. Maybe my memory was failing me and we had met. I couldn't put my finger on it.

I rolled my eyes to look at the car, there was a big dent in it...from my foot. Surprisingly it didn't hurt. My foot.  I bit my bottom lip and faced him, placing my hand on my neck, "Can I help?"

He knitted his eyebrows, looking at me as if I had said something stupid, "With?" He inquired, still confused.

I dropped my hand back to my side, looking at him dumbly. I pointed to the crater my foot made on the car, "With that. I feel bad for wrecking it, could I help you pay for it?" I asked, now taking my phone out. I unlocked it and checked my messages. Nothing, as usual.

"What are you doing?" He asked, taking out his phone as if maybe I magically did something to it, while the phone was in his pocket. Didn't he know I'm not a ninja, nor a witch? Even if sometimes I could act like either one.

"Well, give my your phone so at least I can meet you there, and I'll pay for a car wash." I suggested, holding my hand open for his phone. I waited for him to give it to me.

He eyed my hand skeptically, he searched my face, looking quite strangely for something. He slowly brought his phone up and handed it to me, I smiled, thinking that maybe that was a big deal for him.   Maybe this was weird, considering we both met. All of a sudden everything that had annoyed me, made me feel bad. He was being so nice, even though I could've completely demolished his car.

I went to his contacts, added new, I typed my name as Penny and added my number. I had fumbled with a few keys, since my typing board was so different. Stupid touch screens. I handed it back to him and he reached out for it, putting it back in his pocket. I nodded, I took my phone and handed it to him, for him to put his number in my phone.

"So you want my phone number now?" He smirked, taking it from my hands and tapping away. He looked as confused as I was with his phone, but then began getting the idea, and starting to get better.

"Well yeah, I do. Now I can call you, if you forget,  I'm paying for the car wash and lunch. So I'll call you tomorrow." I said, waiting for him to give my phone back.

"You didn't say anything about lunch." He said, finally handing my phone back. I shrugged, taking the phone from him and putting it into my purse pocket.

"I just did." I said, returning the crooked smirk on his face. He seemed entertained by me, as if I was amusing to him.

"Fine, but we're taking you out for dinner." He stated, trying to return the fight, but sounding more of a  gentleman than anything. For someone who almost ran over me, he was actually taking this in a different direction than I thought.

"Then I'm bringing my friend." I fired back, hoping he would leave the situation alone and give up. He seemed to be thinking, stroking his chin, looking deep in thought. Maybe it was the mention of Tori, or his own security, but it took him a while to finally say;