Chapter 15

Good morning/evening/night depending on where you arrreeee. I have had this awesome idea for Tori's and Niall's date, but I have to ask the real Tori if it's okay. Not like I need her permission, but I SHOULD ask.

ANYYYWAYS you should go read Tori's awesome and amazing story. I'm in it and I'm the wise best friend, because I'm just freaking awesome like that. I knew everything was going to happen, in both real life AND her book.

UMMMMM if you have a fan-fiction you want me to check out a fan-fiction you're writing or just think I should check out one, let me know in the comments.I would love to hear your guys' thoughts on characters, ideas, or just compliments about the book, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM IN THE COMMENTS!

Okay, yeah, I love you guys: izii4life@gmail.com or on twitter 1D_SexyForks

OKAY STOREH TIME!

**Penny's POV**

Well, about twenty minutes after the boys left, I was utterly bored, to say the least. I figured that I could dance around to music all day, but I had no good songs on my MP3. I just sat in the middle of the living room, thinking about what I should do.

Usually I would listen to songs on my phone, since that's where they all were. Or just Pandora. But Tori demolished it, but I feel happy she did.

I sighed and got up, pacing around. I had no phone, I couldn't call the boys. I couldn't go for a walk, there were probably tons of screaming girls outside, and the boys would kill me if I had let the press find out I was staying with One Direction.

After thinking about what the boys said -pacifically Louis- , I decided I would clean the house. I felt the motivation coming on, so I plugged my ear phones into my MP3 and then put them in my ears. I smiled at whatever song was on, and started off on the large flat.

I started with Zayn's room, since it was the one closet to the stairs. I went in, and it wasn't all that bad. He had some hair product stains on the carpet and a few cologne bottles strewn around, but it wasn't like our room with wrappers and everything else. Zayn had a few combs lying around and some dirty laundry, but at least it only smelt like cologne, not garbage.

If the messes described the boys, I couldn't wait to get to Niall's. All that he was, was a vacuum, always for food.

I sighed a large breath and turned up the volume on my MP3. I then started. I picked up the cologne bottles and put them lined in the bathroom that I didn't know Zayn had. I made his bed and I scrubbed away at his floor since their was the stains there. I dusted off the wood and made sure everything sparkled. I ran back down stairs and to grab basket from the laundry room.

I stopped at the living room, seeing that was a mess too. I sighed and threw the basket up the stairs, seeing I would do the laundry in a second, after I finished in the living area.

I took the cushions off the couch, throwing them on the ground and went to find a vacuum, being the insides of the couch were disgusting. I found a vacuum in the laundry room and took the attachment on it and used it to suck up all the crumbs and food pieces under the couch. I finally had that clean and pushed the vacuum aside. I put the cushions back in their place and smiled.

It didn't do much, just cleaning the insides of the couch, but it was one less thing to do. I mentally checked that off my imaginary check-list.

I then folded all three of the blankets and placed them neatly on the couch, all piled and stacked on top of another. I rearranged the small square pillows too and then polished the wooden furniture. After finishing up in the living room, I figured I would do Liam's room next.

Liam didn't seem like one to keep a messy room. He should be easy enough, considering he seemed like someone who might be down to the swab when it came to sanitary issues.