Chapter 19

Hello, hopefully this posts whenever I get the chance. I'm writing this in my hotel room and they have wifi! So, yeah. Sorry if this kind of sucks, because I'm in a hotel and it's like eleven o'clock in the morning. I'm going to proof read it, so I make sure it looks okay.

Go check out Tori's story because she and her story are both awesome!

Sorry if this is delayed.

**Harry's POV**

I was trying to steal Niall's phone to check on Penny, but he wouldn't let me have it. Mine's battery had died and I was starting to worry if she even knew I cared. I really did, after she was taken out of that room without explanation I thought she was in trouble.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, and I turned around sharply. Liam was pointing towards the door and there was Penny, struggling to get through the doors. I quickly clambered -rather ungracefully- over the lads' legs and stumbled as I tried to move out of the booth.

Louis let her go first as she tumbled in, and was about to fall onto the ground. I rushed over and grabbed her waist to pull her in, as she tried for her feet. I assisted her to stand straightly, since she looked like she was really off of it. I kissed her cheek gently and then moved my lips to her ear.

I whisper, "Finally, we can enjoy ourselves." As I wrapped her arm around my neck and limped her to the table. She was really taking paparazzi harshly.

"I feel sick." She mumbled, her neck rolling and her head falling onto my neck. I smiled lightly, as I reached the table. She was so cute when she was knackered.

"No, you're okay." I assured her, as I set her down next to Liam. He took her frail body in his arm and pulled her closer into the booth seat.

I went over to the other side and clumsily climbed over Niall's legs to where I previously sat. Once I finally reached there I fell on my bum and Liam sat Penny down next to me. She lulled onto my body like a boneless jellyfish, as I took my arm around her petite shoulders.

"Harry?" She whimpered, as she looked up to meet my eyes. I didn't quite understand why she was so shaken up, I guess people who weren't used to the cameras reacted differently?

"Yes, love?" I answered her request of my name, as I moved my finger up brush a piece of hair from her face that fallen in front of her eyes.

"Thank you." She said in a hushed tone, as she reached her arm over and squeezed my waist tightly. Her eyes squeezed shut as she gripped onto me tight.

I gave her a questioning look and was about to ask what for, when Lou interrupted me.

"Wow, so many people." Lou said, coming over and huffing out quite loudly. His hair was completely disheveled and his shirt all distorted. I chuckled at his appearance as he scooted in next to Niall. Now the booth was full and everyone was here, even though one of us was kind of sleeping.

"Well, now we're all here, let's see what's on the menu!" Niall exclaimed, picking one up. I sighed and picked one up as I shared it between the two of me and Penny. Everyone else placed the menus in front of their faces and sighed at the long list of various food choices.

"What do you want?" I inquired, as I tried to use a small tone. I didn't want to upset her, so I tried to be careful with my volume.

Penny eyes fluttered open and she made a cute noise, "I'm not hungry." She declared, as she layed her head back down onto my shoulder and closed her eyes. As much as I loved her laying on me, she needed to eat.

I pursed my lips and nudged her a little, "Come on, Penny. You have to eat." I urged her, as she groaned a little. She looked so cute when she was trying to find a comfortable spot.