Chapter 11

OMC I FORGOT TO WITH JOSHY DEVINE HAPPY B-DAY IN MY LAST POST! I'M SORRY IF I OFFENDED DIRECTIONERS! ALSO HAPPY B-DAY TO PERRIE (Zayn's beautiful gf) AND YEAH!

ALSO go check out the story of Tori's work. She may not be posting as usual as she mainly does, (she'll post if I force her) because she's on vacation in Seattle! How lucky is she? :( Three extra hours of sleep. I'll be waking her up early though. MWUAHAHA!

Oh, since the 29th is coming up, I'm going to be doing a book character interview that day, AND  a really long chapter. If you don't know what the 29th of August is, and you call yourself a "directioner" SHAME ON YOU!

Anyways.... LNL OH UMMM..................... YEAH STORY TIME!!!! *unicorn*

What time is it? No.. IT'S ADVENTURE TIME! MWUAHAHAHA!!!!!

**Penny's POV**

Tori, Niall, and me were all in Tori's room, helping her pack her clothes and such, since she had a ton crap-load more clothes than me. Harry was in my room, doing my bag. I thanked him earlier and told him he didn't have to, but he insisted, being his normal, stubborn Harry. Although I felt obliged to deny his offer, he was being an amazing gentleman and it made me smile.

Tori has taken the position of the closet, as me and Niall are stuck folding her clothes and tucking them away in her suitcase. Honestly, it wasn't that bad if she didn't have so many clothes. We seriously had to go out and buy two suitcases, just for her shoes. Tori isn't one to be a girly-girl, but she has a ton of clothes.

We had all met up here after everything. Antonio let me go early, do to the problem and I apologized.  Of course, I felt horrible for ditching my first class, right after meeting Faun and Jennette. Antonio, being the understanding person he is, was totally accepting of it and had no problem continuing without me. We all got home and Tori and Niall were already here.

Harry stopped acting in the strange, as if us being there was just making him mad. He had some weird problem he wasn't telling me. Whether if it was Antonio, or Bee, or the Studio itself, he was nerve-racked when we went.

"Thanks for helping us with this." Tori thanked Niall, for the fifteenth time... in the last fifteen minutes. That's a 'Thanks' every minute!

 I groaned in agony at her pathetic kiss-up. I know she's 'in love' and whatever, but she was seriously stressing it when it came to her lovey-like comments. Niall gave her a smile as he turned around and cocked his head to the side, signalling me that Tori's thank you's were cute to him.

I pretended to gag as I longed my tongue out at pointed to my uvula. Niall rolled his eyes at me before scanning his heads over some piles then stopping, when his hands hovered over her undergarments. He smirked and started to look through them, as Tori was consumed in her closet.

I started laughing, as he held them up and examined them with deep attention. He picked up a red laced bra I had no idea Tori even had and held it up against his chest. I couldn't help it as he shimmied his "boobs" at Tori. Tori was totally oblivious of him until I started giggling. Tori turned around and started blushing, as she rushed over to grab it from him. He smiled as he stood up and held it farther from her. She started to jump on him to try and grab it.

"Why don't you wear things like this?" Niall asked, holding it up in front of her. She took her chance to steal it away and snatched it from his hands. Apparently he wasn't holding that tight, otherwise the banter would've carried on. She gave him a glare before pursing her lips and turning around.

"Because." She stated, matter-o-factly. I started laughing harder as she started pounding some more undergarments and clothes into her luggage. I shook my head at them and then realized something.