Chapter 32

Sorry about any mistakes/ mispelling. I'm writing on my phone.

**Penny's POV**

Nothing too much happened after that, we both just kind of stood and remained in the embrace. His arms holding me perfectly, his fingers intwined in my hair as we both stepped to who knows what sound. I just assumed we both didn't want to move.

I felt myself getting drousy, but I just pretended I wasn't, swaying along with Harry was all I really wanted to do in thst moment. He just wrapped his arms around me so perfectly. His breath tickled against my skin, goosebumps lapping at my arms. I just couldn't help the large and prominent smile presenting itself proudly upon my lips. I was just so happy.

I heard the doorknob jerk slightly as Harry pulled away from me, making me frown slightly. I hid it though, sitting back on the couch as I snatched up my phone. I was about to unlock the screen when the door was yanked open and Louis came bursting in, looking at us quickly before sprinting upstairs. All the rest of the boys came running behind him, stumbling through the small doorway. Louis looked so stressed, from the look he have me, pleading me to do something before I could react.

Zayn sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Wow."

"What were the odds we'd run into her?" Liam wheezed, resting his hands on his knees. They looked as though they had all been running after someone.

"What happened?" Harry asked, wearing the same expression I was. Concern.

"Eleanor-" before Niall could say more, I ran upstairs. I pushed past everyone and didn't stop until I reached our room. I pried it open, not caring about barging in. Louis needed me.

"Go away." He baded me from the bed, his voice weak as his back was turned to me.

"Lou, please. You think I would leave you alone now?" I said, sitting down on the bed as it sunk with my weight.

He turned around, tears in his eyes but he smiled. His arms reached out and before I could say a thing, his arms,were wound around me. He sobbed into my shoulder. His tears soaked my clothes, but I didn't give a damn at that moment.

Louis needed me, that was all I was determined on.

It was so odd, seeing Louis so saddened and not his usual high-spirited person. He was so carefree, I guess this girl really had hurt him.

"She was there, Penny. She was so happy with him, it just made me realize how much I missed it. How much I miss just being happy. I want to be happy again." He whispered, squeezing my tightly. He looked up at me, so much more than depression lurking in his sky pigmented spheres. "It made me realize how much I want to be with you."

"Me?" I asked, now suddenly stunned. He wanted to be with me? I was so confused. Why would he want to be with me?

"Yes, Penny. You make me so happy and I just need you." And he did the most strangest thing. He leaned forward and kissed me. It was full of passion, yet it was so full of a deep desperation... So needy. I felt him lean forward more, making his lips pressed harder against mine. I was taken aback, yet found myself moving with him. His hands wound their way into my hair, holding my head in place. Not like I was retracting anytime soon.

Finally we both pulled away, breathing hard from the lack of air. He looked at me, tears still dampening his cheeks. But he smiled.

A real and true smile.

I wore the same smile, yet I'm not sure if inside it was the same. I had just kissed Louis, and it was okay... But my thoughts kept drifting off to other things. Other people. A certain curly haired boy for instance...