Chapter 7

TORI I LOVE YOU BECAUSE SHE HAD THIS BRILLIAM IDEA OF USING THE POVS OF THE GUYS FIRST AND THEN SWITCH IT! I WAS TOTALLY LIKE WTF MOMENT! THANK YOU TORI! GO CHECK OUT HER STORIES BECUZ SHE IS DOINGA FANFIC, I'M IN IT, AND IT'S FLIPPING AWESOME! OKAY I'M GOING TO STOP YELLING NOW

Anyways, I'm really thanks to you guys for commenting, even if it's only the one. Isabelita and Tori are my biggest fans and I devote these chapters to you guys!

STORY TIME MY CHILDREN!

**Harry's POV**

"Oh my god Niall, just fucking pick one!" I yelled, collapsing back into the soft white duvet. I had been patiently waiting for more than five minutes to pick a shirt. He couldn't decide between short sleeve, or long sleeve.

He ruffled his hair by doing a dog like movement with his head and then held up the shirts higher, "Can you just tell me which one?" He asked, looking down at them then back to me.

"You just want to impress that Tori girl." I sighed, shaking my head. He was holding a red v-neck in one hand, and a blue jumper in the other. He was already wearing tan chinos and he couldn't pick his matching shoes out, until he had his damn shirt. I waited impatiently for him to choose, until I couldn't take it. I wasn't good at this whole "help your buddy dress" thing, but I couldn't stand just waiting for him to pick a shirt.

I ran down the stairs, I on the other hand was wearing a white shirt with a black over jacket. I had my sleeves slightly scrunched up on my arms and I had on a mix of a beige and gray pants. I was wearing white converse to finish off my outfit.

I went to the kitchen, where all the rest of the boys were waiting. Zayn looked at me and cocked his head, "Wow, you must really like her." He smirked at me, and shook his head. What did he mean by that? Just because I dressed up a little more than what I usually do, doesn't mean that I like her.

"It's not his fault. They had a food showdown at the deli." Louis muttered behind him. Zayn smirked down towards the ground, as if he heard it and found it funny. I looked at Louis, signaling him to cut it out. He shut his mouth and smiled, his lips folding in and forming a line.

"Hey?" I heard behind me. Niall was coming down the stairs, a smile on his face and a phone pressed to his ear. He had picked the red v-neck to wear, and he paired it with the same colored shoes. "Yeah... I know now... He's right here... Okay... Be there... Bye." Then he hung up.

Everyone gave him expecting looks and he didn't realize them as he was texting someone, his face still as cheery as ever. He kept texting until Zayn cleared his throat, causing Niall to finally look up. He shot Zayn a look and then placed his phone down.

"Oh, hello." He said quickly, then regained focus on his screen. Picking it back up and texting, then he set it back down, until it would buzz again.

"Who was that?" I asked, peering down at his mobile. It vibrated again and he scurried to lung at it, retrieving it as if his life depended on it.

"No one." He mumbled, still smiling as he responded to this mysterious text friend.

I quickly rushed over to him and stole his phone from his hands, sliding it from his palms and rushing to the other side of the kitchen. Niall hopped up from his chair and tried to reach for it as I held it as far away from him as possible. He fought back for it, but I eventually got it with a strong grip and Niall gave up. Everyone glared down at the phone as they clustered around me.

We pulled up his texts, looking through them and reading what they were saying. It was no surprise as to who it was.

"Oh, it's Tori. Duh." Louis smirked, he took the phone from my hands and went to handing Niall it back. Niall pouted before checking his messages again.