Chapter 13

Hello lovelies, so in this chapter you'll kind of understand why Penny laughs. Also, you'll somewhat understand Harry's strange behavior. I love writing this book! And after this one, I have like three more all beginning to be planned, but I don't want to completely plan them out, then I'll loose motivation to keep on this one. Expect those coming out this fall! (if I finish this one)

I also have an announcement, my lovelies. On July 21st 2012 I'm going to be in Wisconsin to visit family and may only post like once a week, which is all I'm staying for. Hopefully I'll be able to post while I'm there, but I haven't seen these people (family) for a year, so don't get any hopes up. Tori will probably make me post.

OH! Another thing, since I love you guys and want you to know when I'm posting, I made a Twitter. Follow me at 1D_SexyForks yup. I was gonna do SexyCarrots, but it was taken. :( MAJOR SAD FACE But Liam will do too. I love him too.

Oh and GO FOLLOW TORI BECAUSE SHE IS AWESOME, AND LOVELY, AND WRITES REALLY GOOD, AND YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus I'm in them, and I'm pretty awesome too. Right? I don't know, anyways! Yeah, go read them.

Mustache Cash Stash. :{)

OKAY story time!

**Harry's POV**

We were all watching a movie, but Louis was in the restroom. Penny was squished between me and Niall. Apparently they had a major bond while I was helping Tori pack. I didn't mind them being mates though, because I knew Niall like Tori, not Penny.

Not to be degrading Tori, but I liked Penny more because of her personality. She was more my type than Niall and I loved Penny's spirit. Plus the whole Victoria's Secret scent Tori had was more of Niall's dream thing. I smiled that I was actually more attracted to Penny's scent.

It was still bothering me, this Antonio lad. I mean, I knew he was a few years older than Penny, and she would never go with someone that much older, but I couldn't promise he wouldn't try anything. Penny was really beautiful and she was single. Plus she was really into dance, and of course Antonio was a dance instructor and much more experienced than her. It would not only make them nearly perfect, but very understanding of each other.

I had really no talent in dancing, except for what I got in X-Factor boot-camp. But that was hip-hop, not ballet and graceful.

That was also paining me, to know that Penny was still available to anyone. I started to realize my real feelings for her when she was repeatedly kissing and hugging the other lads. I knew they were just friendly gestures, but I felt jealous. I really had no right to be, but I couldn't help it, I really liked her.

And when she have me that massive hug? My pulse was raised to a mile a second. She smiled too pretty and her laugh was so contagious and I loved it. I lo- really liked Penny.

"Harry, can I speak to you?" I heard Louis asked behind me as he tapped my shoulder. I gave him a confused for a second, but nodded. Then I remembered earlier today, when we had first came in. We had agreed to talk later.

Now, since everyone wasn't doing anything, this was a perfect time to tell Louis what was bothering me. I think between the rest of the lads, I was closet to Louis. We had a good and strong connection and we weren't ones to separate. Sure, we had our fights, but neither of us could stay mad for long.

"Course." I smiled, as I stood up from my seat and went with him to our shared room, which was now Penny's too, for a week.

Penny gave me a suspicious look before I headed up and I smiled at her. She still seemed curios, but let it slide and smiled back at me. I tried my best to have my grin reach my eyes, but I couldn't do it. Penny seemed to notice again, but again let it slide.