Chapter 17

Hello Darlings. Sorry about the short chapter. I feel all bad. I'm going to try and make this chapter as long as possible but you know. ALSO if you are a guy and find periods extremely gross, or you're a girl and see it as the same, I suggest you quit reading.

GO CHECK OUT TORI'S STORY!!! SHE HAS REALLY COOL VOCAB AND AWESOME PLOT AND STUFF!!! GO MAKE HER WRITE I BEG OF YOU!

Ummmm OH.. no I forget.

Okay, story time.

**Harry's POV**

Penny still hadn't told me anything, just sat there staring at me while she covered a picture in her hand. Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall were all out and it was just us. We were in our room and she was sitting her with her legs folded under her whilst I sat opposite of her in the same position.

I studied her gloomy eyes, filled with sorrow and pout. Usually she was so full of light and brilliance, but now she just seemed dark and so sad. The only sound coming from her was her slow and steady breathing, as if she made any other sound it would crack her.

Finally I pulled up the courage and I could manage her name, "Penny?" I asked quietly, as she was now staring down at her hands.

She peeked her eyes to see me, confirming the whole solemn charade, "Yes?" She asked, looking up and I saw her eyes were misty. She was on the verge of tears and her body looked so vunreble. I could tell her how I felt right now, and she wouldn't take in any of in seriousness.

I sucked in a breath and let it out as I spoke, "What's wrong?" I inquired, as she faced away from me and stared back down. She stroked her finger over the picture, the glass gliding under her touch.

She sighed and looked up at me, "It's Niall." She blurted out, gripping tighter onto the small frame in her fingers. She stopped stroking over the picture and looked up at me, the gloss in her eyes removed from her eyes and was replaced by hatred. Hatred for Niall.

I froze a little, and I knew this was going to turn out bad, "What about Niall?" I inquired. Now I was very worried, as to everything falling into place. The photo, Niall, and the fact her best friend was Tori. Tori... Shit.

She slowly unwrapped her tight clasping fingers on the frame and there it was, the picture of Niall and... her. I let go of the breath I didn't realize I was holding as Penny handed it over to me. I looked deeply at them, the girl looking so happy and not like the normal her. And Niall, with that lust shining in his eyes, making it obvious he loved her.

Then Penny asked the words I didn't want to hear,  those simple words were going to make me have to clench my jaw, suck it up, and make me lie about everything to the person I think I loved, "Do you know who she is?"

I kept my jaw clenched and didn't answer for a while. "Nope." I lied, and it broke me a little. I swallowed the huge lump in my throat and knew I couldn't betray my best friend. I couldn't break the trust.

"You don't know who she is?"

"Nope."

"No idea?"

"Nope."

"Not even a clue?"

"Nope."

Her eyes flickered with impatience and she screamed, "Liar!" She hopped from her spot and climbing off the bed. She paced around a little. She was stomping her feet and pushing hair from her face, sighed and puffing her cheeks. Honestly, she looked super cute when she was mad.

"You look cute when you're mad." I chuckled,  as she turned to me and was fuming, her face was red and she looked really pissed.

"Well, I'm about to be fucking gorgeous!" She shouted, clenching her fists together and her knuckles turning white. Wow, okay she was really mad...