Chapter 9

Good day to all my lovelies, I hope you are enjoying your time, wherever you are. Hope you like this chapter, it was kind of hard to write, since I haven't experienced anything close to this, but you know.

Another thing is I hope to make this chapters really long, so five pages is a ton for me, hopefully I get there, with this one. It may be really descriptive. Lnl

Go check out Tori's awesome writing, she's my best friend and my fellow Asian sister. She is always awesome and she is so sweet, and I envy her hair, so check her out and compliment her! Read her stories too because, I'm in one and it's an awesome book.

Okay, story time my lovelies!

**Penny's POV**

I stumbled out of the bathroom and fixed my dress, trying sexily to walk over to the bar. My head was still pounding against my skull, but I was disguising easily.

 The boys saw me and gave me their varies strange looks of confusion, but I kept walking. Harry was about to get up and come to approach me, but Liam held him back. And thank God for that.

Louis, Tori, and Niall all came out of the bathroom, peering at me as I strut over to the bar, I was in desperate for a good drink and hell, I needed it for free. I was going to give it a go at trying to flirt, and hopefully I would get an on the house drink.

I made my way to the bar and saw a man, maybe in his twenties doing the drinks and such. He was facing away from me, but I could see his curls under his fedora. He seemed pretty buff, and he looked like an old fashioned mobster, as he was dressed in a white dress shirt, that he rolled above his elbows and a pinned striped vest.

I cleared my throat and rested my elbows on the counter, smiling as cutely and innocently as possible. I used my palms as my chins personal podium, waiting for the bartender to acknowledge me and noticed he had a 'costumer'. Even though I wasn't buying anything.

The bartender grinned back at me, slinging a wash rag over his shoulder and leaning against the bar, eyeing me over. I crossed my legs and fixed my position, making a fist and resting my jaw on it. I smiled, showing a bit of my teeth as he raised an eyebrow at my movements.

"Can I help you, ma'am?" He asked, sending me his whole focus. I took this time to try and depict him fully. He had sexy brown eyes and full, but not bushy eyebrows. His muscles shown a little from his tight fitting shirt, and he was pretty tan. He had a perfect Roman nose. I now saw the two rows of brass buttons that ran down his vest. He had a red rose pinned to his vest pocket, and it complimented his chiseled features well.

I smiled at him and looked down, pretending to be shy. "Well, I just wanted some new company." I smiled, shrugging my shoulders highly and playing it off innocently as I bit my lip. I felt his staring down at my body as I pulled my arms to my side.

"Oh, alright then." He chuckled, turning around and sipping on a water bottle that he had stashed by the alcohol. No doubt there could be vodka or something else in it, but I couldn't guarantee anything. He gulped it down as I watched his Adam's apple move with every swallow.

I took that time to pick out anything, a good feature on him. He had muscular arms. I then I faked a gasp and watched his put down his bottle of unknown liquid which I was trying to convince myself was water. He looked down were I rested my eyes, seeing his arm, then looking back up and raising an eyebrow at me. Curiosity was going to get me some free shots.

"Sorry, but you have really muscular arms." I made up, but he did have really big biceps. He laughed and rest his arm on the table. His veins were thick and visible through his skin, it was gross, but somehow they appealed to me.