Chapter 20

Hello my lovelies! I have a big announcement today, but I'll save that for later.

ANYWAYS go follow Tori, because she has an awesome story and she's my Asian sister from a different mister. Plus her stories are brilliam! Absouletly fabulouis. MMMMHMM

Anyways, my announcement.... after this book is done, I'm going to make a new account to write JUST fan-fictions, so yeah... Anyways, all of the boys will have their own little fan-fictions. HAHA

Hopefully I will get a picture of Jennette up. (on the sidebar) If it's not there, remind me in the comments and I will do it. LALA

**Niall's POV**

I woke up with someone smuggling me heavily under a pillow. I groaned as I felt whoever on top of me start to bounce and pound me with a pillow. I shot up from me spot and tackled whoever was on me onto the bed, expecting it to be one of the lads.

Surprisingly, big beautiful eyes stared back at me with loose brown wavy locks framing her cute face. I sucked in a sharp breath and pinned her wrists above her head as she smiled. I leaned down and kissed her jaw bone.

She squirmed under me and I smiled under me, but she was giggling uncontrollably. "Niall, let me go." She squealed, as I peppered her face with fragile kisses.

"I haven't seen you since our date, Tori. I missed you. I'm not letting go." I breathed huskily into her ear, making her groan. I grinned at her small noise and moved my lips down to her collarbone, kissing and nibbling softly.

"Niall, stop." Tori begged, and I could feel her trying to get me off of her.

I didn't reply and kept pecking my lips around her neck and around her shoulders. I heard her moan and took that as a signal to kept up my little act. I started sucking around her neck and by her collarbone, leaving violet little love-bites as I did.

I sat up from her and saw the little bruises I left, feeling a wave of proud wash over me. Tori looked up at me with pure lust shining in her chocolate eyes. She sat up too after a while and she scooted over to me, biting on her bottom lip.

Something about her doing that made me want her even more, and I wanted to take her right then and there.

Her hands found their way to the hem of my t-shirt and she fiddled around with it, tugging it up, but then stopping. She looked up at me again, still biting down on her lip. I smirked at her as I slowly slipped it over my head and it came off as Tori looked down at my stomach. She put her hands on my bare shoulders and she slammed me down onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" I inquired, as her finger traced along my stomach, eliciting goosebumps over my body. Tori released her lip from her teeth and leaned down to my lips, breathing hotly over my ear as she nibbled away at my lobe.

"Just shut up." Tori huffed roughly as she put one leg on either side of me, straddling me. Tori leaned down and kissed me again, her lips hotly and passionately pressed against mine was everything. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She didn't give up so easily and kept her lips on mine, but never parted them. Her bottom lip was still swollen from her earlier clench, but I loved it. Her hot breath mingled with mine as I felt her pull away.

She stared at me with her big brown eyes and looked worried, "What's wrong?" I asked, sitting up a kissing her cheek gently.

Tori winced and I could tell she was insecure about something. "I'm sorry, I can't please you like that. Even though I wish I could." She whimpered, as she looked down at the blanket and picked at some of it.

"Tori, I wasn't planning on going all the way." I assured her, as I grabbed her hand lightly and pulled her knuckles to my lips with a soft kiss. I was being completely honest when I said that, and I didn't expect Tori to be comfortable with the idea yet, anyways.