Chapter 14

Hello my lovelies, and darlings. It has been an awesome day yesterday, probably one of the best days, ever!!! First we went shopping, at the mall and I bought some cool stuff (TIMBERLANDS HELL YEAH) and then we went to the movies, they had reclining chairs! Agh, it was FREAKING SWEET!!

Anyways, go follow Tori because she's awesome and has really cool writing and I love her books, and... um yeah. She's doing really good with the plot and might I say that ZAYN IS A DOUCHE IN HER BOOK! But I love the real him and the one in my book.

Oh and if I don't post as often startin the 21st, I'm sorry like I said, I'll be on vacation. I'm on vacation now, but it's just my dad. Anyways.. oh and when school starts I'll probably only be posting Wednesday and Saturday, but enough about that, it's story time!!

**Harry's POV**

I fluttered my eyes open from the long sleep. I yawned as I started to wake up and stretched. I smiled when I remembered Penny was staying with us, but then it faded when I didn't see her where she was last night. I sat up quickly and looked around.

Louis wasn't here either.

I raised my eyebrow at this whole thing. Maybe they were hiding, and were going to surprise me. It was quiet.. too quiet.

I crept out of bed carefully and slowly turned my head to look around. There were a few stray pillows and blankets strewn around on the floor. Someone had slept on the floor, maybe?

I quirked and eyebrow and went to my closet. I picked out an outfit and changed really quickly. After that all of my movements were pretty slow, in case my theory was true and Lou and Penny were just waiting to pop out and scare me.

I messed my hands through my untamed hair, my curls flopping in every which way. I was now in gray skinny jeans and a white v-neck. I smiled as I saw Penny's suitcase was still here, so she hadn't of completely left.

The thought of Penny woke me up a little, making my face grow with a smile. I wonder if Penny liked me, if she cared. I know she did, since I was letting her stay and had invited her in the first place. But did she like me in the way I wanted her too? They way I needed her to?

I was about to exit the small littered room, when I heard whispering muffling outside the door. Then I heard singing. It was a faint voice, that was singing. It was clearly off-key but something about it made me smile.

I swung open the door and all the boys were waiting there. They were all huddled up in the small hall and just seemed to be listening to something. Maybe the singing...

"What are we-" I was about to say when they all shushed me. I flinched my head back at their synchronized hiss and gave them weird looks. They all turned back to the stairs and began listening again.

Louis smiled and came over to whisper in my ear, "Penny's singing." He hushed, as he moved away from my ear. I nodded slowly and listened like the other lads. Down the stairs, Penny was in fact singing, doing some crazy dance moves as she spun around in the kitchen. She had a spatula in her hand as she mouthed some things and said some out loud.

She had an MP3 player tucked in her sweatpants, being she had no pockets to put them in. Her hair was in a loose bun and she was sweaty. She had on one of the lads slippers, and they looked like Liam's. She had some wispy hair falling from her bun, but she didn't seem to care, just kept singing.

"OH! WE'RE HALFWAY THERE! OHHH LIVING ON A PRAYER! TAKE MY HAND, WE'LL MAKE IT I SWEAR! OHHH LIVING ON A PRAYER!" I heard faintly from the kitchen, and I noticed it was in fact Penny. I instantly grinned as we all kept listening to her little show.

Niall started moving down the stairs, probably going to scare her. I raised an eyebrow at him as he snuck down the sides like he was in a secret agent movie.