I'm sorry (pandora pov)

The taste of her lips lingered, the warmth of her touch ignited a fire within me, revealing feelings I had known for far too long, in that fleeting moment, I saw a glimpse of a future I hadn't dared to imagine, a future where I was finally free from my family, from the war, from my brothers everything. As our breaths intertwined, I felt the weight of every day feeling I had only ever told to one person vanish and disappear. I felt her hand reach up and cup my cheek as I melted into her pumpkin space chap stick.

She was still dating the Gryffindor seeker. I know that Regulus told me that over a month before, but I didn't think about it. It felt like a wilted flower being blown over in the wind. I felt my eyes flutter shut and her touch feeling so natural. The day I found out regulus pulled me into our art room as we normally did when things got too much. Not many people knew of the hidden room, but I showed it to regulus a few days after we met earlier that year. I still don't know how it had only been earlier that year. He told me imminently about Mary it felt like the world was getting crushed beneath my fingers and I couldn't do anything about it. "it's stupid right I shouldn't be upset right?" regulus smiled pulling me into a hug for a change. "No, it's not stupid Pan."

"She was never mine." I had muttered tears dripping from my face regulus using his sleeve and brushing my tears away still wrapping me in a hug. Soft my brothers would call me I was being soft. I was always soft to Rabastan and Rudolphus.

"She was I swear I thought she was." the words still echoed in my mind as my lips played with hers in her dorm room. I had just gone over to return a book I found in my studying stuff, I went to the portrait of the fat lady giving her the password Dorcas told me, it opened, and I asked marline where the Lilly dorm was, she gave me a number and pointed me to the staircase.

When I opened the door, I would never have expected to find Lilly in the state she was. Her eyes were bloodshot like she had been crying. When she opened the door, I did my best to smile a bit for the first time around Lilly it didn't feel natural. We said hello, I gave her the book, she invited me into the dorm, I accepted, stepping in, I started saying something but when I turned to the other girl, I found her lips on mine.

That's how we got here with pumpkin spice mixing with vanilla.

The red-haired girl I had pinned after for so many moths pulled back with a sharp gasp followed by "I'm so sorry I wasn't supposed to do that."

"Oh, um" I stood there awkwardly as her arms dropped from me, I couldn't help but miss her touch "it's fine."

She cleared her throat refusing to meet my eyes "Okay." she declared.

"I should go."

"Yeah." I slowly opening the door pleating internally for her to let me stay, I was only a foot out the door when she called "And um pandora?"

"Yeah" She clenched her fist looking as if she wanted to say something other than the words that escaped her lips "Have a great summer." I nodded plastering on that fake smile I normally only used for pure blood party's or events. "yeah, you too." 

-

see i told you short

updating monday