CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: Vecna.

They made it to Eddie's trailer and Dustin took a broom and ripped the gate apart

They made it to Eddie's trailer and Dustin took a broom and ripped the gate apart. "Hi there." Dustin breathed out."Hi." Steve and Nancy replied. "Holy shit, this is trippy. Robin chuckled. "Bada-bada-boom!" Max and Cassie went for Eddie's mattress, while Lucas, Dustin and Erica made a rope out of sheets. "Those stains are, uh... I dunno what those stains are." Eddie spoke from the other side.

"Not quite sure how these physics work. But, uh... Here goes nothing. There we go. And if my theory is correct... Huh. Abracadabra. Holy shit. All right, pull on it! See if it holds!" Dustin threw the rope into the gate. "This is the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life. And I've seen some crazy shit." Erica chuckled. "Guess I'm the guinea pig." Robin announced. "Let's clear the landing pad." Dustin said. "Oh my God! Oh, thank God. That was fun." Robin said as Cassie pulled her up. "All right, guess I'll go. All right. That was fun." Dustin pulled Eddie up.

Cassie heard the ticking sound again and looked out of the window. When she looked back, she was alone. "Max? Max! Lucas? Dustin? Erica? God, Anyone!" Cassie shouted, but no one heard her. "Cassandra." A deep voice called out form outside. She opened the door, to see where she is. The Upside Down. "They can not save you, Cassandra." Chills ran down her spine. Cassie turned around to ran back in the house, but it wasn't there anymore.

"Vecna." Max said as she realized, what was going on. She turned to look at Cassie, just to find the girl with her eyes rolled back in her head. "Cassie? Cassie! No, no, no. Cassie! Get outta there!"

"Cassie!" The girl recognised the voice immediatelly. Veronica's voice. "Cassie, what are you doing here? Did you finally come to save me?" Cassie's eyes watered. She looked at her, just to find her with the exact wounds she had, when she died. Cassie closed her eyes as tears escaped her eyes. "No. No, I can't do this. I can't do this again." She heard Veronica chuckle and approach her. "What do you mean you can't do it? You left me to die. You killed me." Her voice then changed into a much deeper as her body started to change into a different one.

"Cassie, please."

And that's when she saw him. Vecna. Cassie froze for a second, but then collected herself. She started running. Oblivious to the fact, that she ran in the red fog. She gasped when she found herself in front of Chrissy's body. "How do you like her, Cassandra? How do you like all of them?"

Cassie jumped as she heard another sound. 'Welcome to your life. There's no turning back.' Her walkman was playing and Cassie saw the portal. "You're not leaving now Cassandra." Cassie looked at him and tried to make the run for it to the portal, but a vine grabbed her and she fell. She screamed as a vine dragged her backwards. "We don't have to do this Cassandra. You can join me and we can take over the world together." A vine lightly choked her.

'Even while we sleep. We will find you. Acting on your best behaviour.' "No." Cassie slightly choked. "You have a choice. Join me or be the final sacrifice." Cassie closed her eyes and when she opened them, she fell.