Secret

"Wait so, somehow, you guys magically got headaches at the same time?" Edith asks.

"Well that was for me, for him, his scar stung, which is what makes it weird." I reply. As soon as I made it to my dorm I had to tell her what happened.

"The strangest part about it is that Snape wouldn't even tell me why. He said he 'Didn't know' which I think is a load of shit, but whatever." I complain.

"Maybe it's to do with the fact that he won't even tell you who your real dad is."

"I'm glad he won't to be honest, he walked out on me, so he must be a dickhead."

My dad had left me in Severus's care when I was 2 years old. Though he wasn't the type to want children, he was fond of me, and took care of me. Even if he didn't show it, he still loved me. Which is why I'd rather him over my biological dad any day.

"Well whatever is going on with me and Harry, I'll figure it out." I say.

"Are you sure you'll be able to get him to tell you? He doesn't seem like the type to spill." She replies.

"I'm persuasive. And even if I don't get it from him, I'll figure it out somehow."

"Well I'll help however I can" she sticks her pinky out to me to make a promise. We interlock fingers and smile at each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~|||~~~~~~~~~~~
At dinner, I decide to sit next to Seamus, Dean and Neville again. Much to my disappointment, Harry Potter was sat next to Seamus. I prayed to myself that that weird headache wouldn't happen again.

I sit down next to Neville and begin to eat.

"Hiya Neville." I say with a smile.

"Hi." He replies, smiling back.
Across from us, Seamus seems to be trying to cast a spell.

Suddenly, a large explosion erupts from his cup that completely singes his eyebrows off, making me giggle. The frizzy haired girl next to Harry, face palms at his failed attempt.

"I've got to stop exploding things.." Seamus says to Dean.

"What happened in the library?" Harry half-whispers to me.

"I have no idea, but whatever it was it was important, Snape wouldn't even tell me anything." I reply.

"How come it's not happening now?"

"How would I know?" I wish I did.
"I'm Lilith Riddle by the way."

"Harry Potter." He says with a smile.
"And this is Ron and Hermione." He gestures towards the ginger boy and frizzy haired girl.

"Whatever's happening, I'll figure it out eventually." I say, confidently, despite not feeling confident at all.

"What happened in the library?" Neville asks, clearly he was listening to the conversation.

"Don't worry about it Nev, nothing important." I don't like lying about stuff to my friends, but I think this is something to keep between me, Harry, Ron and Hermione. A sort of, secret.
--------------