Chapter 1

"The meeting with the Verma's has been pushed to tomorrow morning. Your schedule is clear after 5pm."

"Thank you , Saanvi. You can leave." Vihaan Roy watched her retreating figure, his heart asking for her in his arms. His eyes don't leave the door through which she existed a minute ago. They crave to see her beautiful face again. Vihaan's train of thoughts was interrupted with a knock on the door. Saanvi's head peeps through with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"I brought you some coffee," and just like that , a smile made its way onto Vihaan's face. This is what she did. She understood what he needed without words. He was happy knowing this is the maximum amount of care he'd ever receive from her. He was fine with it, because even after two years of working as Vihaan Roy's assistant, Saanvi didn't know that she rules over his heart. She had no idea that he was in love with her and too scared confess.

                                                -------------------------------------------

The minute Saanvi stepped into her home, she was engulfed by a 3 year old demon or better known as her daughter.

"Mamma", cooed Tara.

"Hi baby. Mamma missed you so much."

Tara was the light of Saanvi's life. She gave her the strength to live when she didn't want to, anymore.

"Saanvi, go freshen up, beta. We'll have dinner."

Saanvi shoots her mother , Lalita , a smile. She was grateful for her mother. With her father passing away when she was 5, her mom worked too many jobs to count , ignored the taunts of their relatives, educated Saanvi and made her the strong woman she is today.

Tara began reciting her day to her mamma with enthusiasm and Saanvi was more than happy to hear it. She was finally happy, she had a stable job, Tara was attending a good school and she was able to take care of her mother. She only wanted to venture further into her passion of web designing but she knew that was a faraway dream.

****************************************************

Hello everyone!!!! 

There's goes my first chapter ever! My nerves are on edge rn. Please do let me know your thoughts and please be patient. 

Thank you to each and everyone of you