40

3rd Person's POV

The moment the doctors took Jaze, Kei's life shattered into billion pieces, His cries started getting louder and louder as he started having difficulty breathing, the person who thought him to continue living, the person who kept on pushing him to choose himself is now gone, He can no longer tell him how much he loves him.

"Kei please... Y-you need to rest... I'm sorry..." Amyra said trying her hardest to keep herself strong kahit pa durog na durog na ang nakababatang kapatid niya.

"Ate... S-si Jaze... H-he's gone..." He said in between sobs and his sister could only hug him while he was breaking apart, his other half was taken away from him.

Jaze's parents followed them to the morgue, Kei was taken to his room where he could cry his eyes out and everyone could look for him para masiguro nilang wala siyang masamang gagawawin sa sarili niya.

After a few hours, All of them were eating their foods but Kei refused to eat his, He was just staring at the ceiling blankly, He was trying to stop himself from feeling weak and sad but he couldn't do it.

Suddenly, He remembered that Jaze had messaged him before he found out about his death, He decided to take his phone and everyone around him was waiting for him to do something.

His hands were weak and shaking that's why Aeron took the phone from his hands and opened his phone for him, Kei's eyes was filled with tears the moment he saw his messages and voice messages.

From Jaze:
Wait for me, baby, I have a lot of gifts for you, and I have a lot of kwentos.

From Jaze:
I feel like something's wrong, I don't want to think ahead of myself but I couldn't help it, I'm feeling so worried about you baby. I hope you're doing okay.

From Jaze:
I love you so much, Kei. I love you so so much, You are my whole life, my whole existence was because of you, If I could live in the other world again I would choose you over and over again.

From Jaze:
And I hope the universe would be fair enough for the both of us in that beautiful world.

Tears escaped Kei's eyes as he started reading his message, He wished he could've reply to his message, he wishes that he could still tell Jaze how much he loves him and how much he had made him the happiest human on earth.

He then decided to open the voice messages he sent. Gusto niya pang marinig ang boses ni Jaze, kahit pa sa huling pagkskataon nalang, he wanted to hear him say how much he loves him.

"My love... Please be okay, please wait for me... Malapit na ako... I know that you're having a hard time now, but please... Please hintayin mo muna ako, uuwi na ako sayo"

"Just think about the times where we're together, Noong mga panahong kasama mo ang Lola at Ate mo, Those times where you, CJ, and Aeron would hang out until all three of you was trying to catch your breath..."

"Susubukan ko, Kei, susubukan kong umuwi, susubukan kong habulin ka pa at makasama ka pa, Kei, please... Wait for me please?"

"I love you, Kei, mahal na mahal kita, I know how hard and unfair the world has been to you, my precious boy... But still, you managed to stay with me and with everyone who believes in you..."

"You managed to live, to choose yourself, to be happy, to make yourself happy."

"You have made me so happy angel, And I will forever be grateful that you did, kung wala ka ano ako ngayon? Nasan ako ngayon? Kung wala ka anong nagbago saakin ngayon?"