Part 2 - Seungkwan's Hiatus

Requested by : @lovesomin86

Seungkwan POV

I was going to back to our dorm from my walk thinking about something very deeply I was walking but I did not notice a pothole in front of me then I just went forward and my ankle was twisted.

I went back to the dorm limping while I was climbing the stairs I slipped and hurt my shoulder too now I felt like my whole body was numb.

I finally reached the dorm and all the members noticed me limping and they said oh my god Seungkwan why are you limping did you hurt yourself ?

I said whatever happened and got a lecture from Jeonghan hyung to be more careful but if S.coups hyung would have been here I would have to hear an even longer lecture so I am thankful.

Anyway I went to sleep and woke up in the morning I felt so weak I could barely get from my bed but I could not I called out for help and Dino came in helped me get up , after taking a shower and eating breakfast I went to a doctor.

The doctor told me that this would take some time to heal and is better if I take a break from activities for a while.

I went home and told the members and Jeonghan hyung told the manager.

I will be going on an hiatus now.

I hope Carats understand my pain they always do I love Carats so much I cannot express my love for them through words. I value them so so much

Words :256

NOTE : 

I KNOW THIS HORRIBLE PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND I KNOW IT IS SHORT. MY BRAIN WAS NOT BRAINING SORRY GIVE ME SOME TIPS SO I CAN WRITE BETTER I HAVE AN SA TOMMOROW SO I HAVE TO PREPARE FOR IT.