Woozi - Accident

Woozi POV

So currently it's 2 am we just finished practicing a new choreography and I took a fresh and hot shower, it felt so good even though I had danced a lot and was really tired for some reason, I could not sleep so I decided to do a live on weverse and maybe chat with carats for a bit.

So I turned on the live and immediately so many people started watching the live, I just told them about my day, answered some questions and read comments, which were really nice and I felt so good after reading those comments, I feel lucky to have such supportive fans.

I turned the live off and got settled to go to bed, soon I felt myself drift into dreamland.

I woke up in the morning it was about 9:30 am, I took a shower and then went to the living room, I saw Jun and The8 laughing while talking in Chinese, and then I went to the kitchen and saw that Mingyu had prepared breakfast for all of us, since I was really hungry, I sat down and started eating, after I was done eating, I wanted to drink some coffee so I got everything ready the Milk, sugar and I wanted to get the coffee powder but it was placed really high, I went to look for a tall member but didn't find them so I decided to just use a chair and get it on my own.

I put a chair in front of the cabinet and climbed on it and when I was about to reach the coffee powder box, I felt the chair shake and boom everything went black.

I woke up in the hospital, the members told me what had happened and I had slightly injured my head but other than that everything was fine, I was relieved and then when the members asked why I didn't ask a tall member for help, I told them that I couldn't find any one so I decided to use a chair and get it myself, they looked so done with me.

Then the manager told me I would be going on a short hiatus until I'm fully healed, the company released an official statement about my hiatus and the members told me that the fans were worried about me and kept asking me if I'm doing well on weverse.

I opened weverse and the decided to do a short live to inform them that I am fine and I will be back healthy in a while.

End of Woozi POV

Note -
Guys I'm really sorry for not doing a double update and sorry for uploading this late I ran out of ideas well that is not an excuse but like I'm really sorry.

I want to thank you guys for waiting and voting for my stories and this has 8.51k reads I'm so happy!!!!!!!! And thanks a lot for 100+ votes

Love author 💗💗💗💗💗