Dino - Cold

Requested by - @Kylaluvslesserafim

Dino POV

I woke up coughing badly ,I wondered what's wrong with me, did I catch a cold or something?

I just ignored it maybe I was coughing because I drank something yesterday.

I then freshened up and went down to eat breakfast, I sat down at the dining table all the members came 1 by 1, I started coughing again then S.Coups hyung asked me why are you coughing? I just replied that I drank something cold yesterday maybe because of that.

S.Coups replied ok.

Then Jeonghan hyung said Yah why is your nose so runny and red are you sure you didn't catch a cold or something?

I replied I don't know hyung I just woke up coughing this morning.

Jeonghan hyung called our manager and informed him that he needs to drive us to the hospital. After he did that I whined I don't want to go to the hospital. S.Coups hyung said Yah you need to or you will be dead with a very scary glare. I gulped and said I will come I will come I was just kidding. You better be said S.Coups hyung.

Then our manager arrived at our dorm and he drove us all to the hospital.

Then we went inside then only 1 person was allowed to go into the doctor's cabin with the patient so S.coups hyung came along withe me, why him????????? he's so strict ugh! I was whining in my mind.

The doctor did the check up and a blood test that I had gotten a flu and needed to rest for 2 weeks and I felt depressed because we are currently preparing for our comeback we finished all the recordings but we started to learn the choreography yesterday and I haven't gotten the hang of it yet.

Then we went out to buy the medicines the doctor prescribed, S.Coups announced to every member that I had Flu and needed to rest for 2 weeks the manager heard it as well and of course he gave me permission to rest. Then S.Coups hyung bought all the medicines then we went back to our dorm.

I went to Jeonghan hyung's room because he is a really good therapist and I can whine to him and he'll calmly listen.

I knocked he said come in.

I went in  and started speaking.

Me - Hyung can I talk to you.

Jeonghan hyung- Yah you know you are always welcome to talk to me.

Me - Yes well I want to talk about me having the flu.

Jeonghan hyung - Yes sure 

Me - I want to practice the choreography for our new song too.

Jeonghan hyung - You are sick Dino-ahhh you need rest.

Me - Well I'm in the performance team and I need to get the choreography before anyone else, but I'm sick now and I can't do that now ):

Jeonghan hyung - Yah it's fine all the members know how competitive you are and they don't cae if you don't get the hang of it yet. They all care about you.

Me - Thank you hyung, you are the best!

Jeonghan hyung -No problem Dino-ah you can always rely on me.

I took a rest for 2 weeks and then I got hang of the choreography really fast, I am so happy!!

End of Dino's POV

Words - 537

NOTE-

So so sorry I could not update I had tests yeah too many

I was really sick yesterday I had 104 degree F fever I got injection and IV drips.

The Mingyu one I am half done with the chapter I'll update tomorrow 

BYE BYE!