Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Mine. Mate.", we both said.

I was in such a dazed state that I didn't even notice him advancing on me. I was stuck at looking at his eyes.

I was knocked out of my state when he flipped me around and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I leaned into him.

My wolf was at the surface wanting to claim her rightful mate. I pushed her back down and I promised her that we could do that in a little while. I tried to turn in his iron grip and whimpered when a small sharp pain hit my hip from turning in the wrong way.

"Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine." He said over and over again.

I was finally able to look at him and I saw that he couldn't keep his wolf down as he stared down at me. My wolf howled to join her mate. I calmed her down and just stared at my mate. I knew his wolf was over powering him right now. I told my wolf that I wanted her to come up and show him that she would join him in a little while as long as he lets the man back in control.

She came up an I closed my eyes and when I opened them they were a blue-gray with an orange ring. My wolf's eyes. I could see her coaxing him back down and when he closed his eyes I did the same. Then I was back to staring at those bright blue eyes.

His eyes were full of happiness, wonder, desire, lust, and did I see love.....

"Hi, I'm Brandon" he said in a deep sexy voice.

"Hi, I'm Chloe." I said suddenly slightly nervous.

"Your my mate. Your mine." He said in a demanding alpha voice. "Only mine."

"Yes." I breathed "Your mine."

He smiled and then we just stood there staring and taking in each other.

"Who the hell are you?!?" I jumped and noticed I was still in his arms and I looked up to see Jakob looking at Brandon with a death stare.

"This is Brandon" I said beginning to get really nervous.

"Get your hands off my girlfriend." He demanded.

"Sorry she isn't your girlfriend anymore, she is my mate. Mine. Not yours" he replied with a growl.

Well here comes the Alpha trait.

Alphas rarely fight over mates, because they know that without a mate they are weaker, but when you have a mate the feelings you get from anything that pertains to your mate are amazing and indescribable. It might sound crazy, but from the time that I touched Brandon a few seconds ago I know I cant live without him.

You step on dangerous ground whenever threaten or put an Alphas mate in danger. Not only is an alpha as a man stronger than the average werewolf, but so are their wolves. And when a wolf's mate gets put under a threat that wolf will go insane to get her or him back. An Alpha is so much worse, 100x worse.

And that is what was happening here.

I just stood there not knowing what to do. Just then Jen walked up with her boyfriend and saw the situation. She took control.

"Both of you calm down and Chloe and you," she said pointing at Brandon "come with me right now." She said in a slight demanding voice.

I tried to get out of Brandon's arms but he just tightened his grip. I continued to try to get out until I realized it was useless I just slumped against him. I noticed Jens boyfriend John trying to lead Jakob away.

He looked at both of them with disgust. I looked at him and made eye contact and nodded. He lipped 'don't do anything with him or I will kill him, got it' I nodded back as soon as he was gone Brandon let go of me lightly.

I started to walk away when he lifted me up and tossed me over his shoulder. I squealed with surprise.

"Let me go!!" I hit his back, not hard though.

"No, you are my mate and I'm not letting you go, not for a long time." I could tell by his tone he was smiling but somewhat serious.

I just huffed, and just laid there. We walked back into my house and walked to my room. Jen leading the way. When I finally was set on the ground. I barely got my footing before I his arms wrapped around my waist and he sat down and I was sitting on his lap with his head on my shoulder.

"Wow, I mean wow." Jen just laughed and started at us. "You know you have to let her go eventually"

"Yeah I know, I don't plan in doing in soon." He said and I felt his breath on my neck and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Please let me go I-" I stopped. I was shocked at what I was staring at. On his forearm was the exact same wave that is on my hip.

"What's wrong?" He asked with concern in his voice. When I didn't say anything. He grabbed my waist and turned me around so I was straddling him. He looked at where I was staring and followed my gaze. "Oh my mark. Do you have it?"

I had no voice I just nodded. I began to get off him and he of course held me in place. "I want to show you my mark."

This was me being very vulnerable towards him, I have never really showed a person my mark, well other than Jen and even then, that was when I thought she was playing a trick on me as they developed on my skin.

It was quite the experience.

Crazy actually.

That got him to let go. He was still holding my hand. I pulled my shorts down slightly to show him my mark. He looked mesmerized. I just watched him.

He reached out and touched the mark.

My body exploded in pain. As I feel to the ground screaming.....