Chapter 1 I Concert

(ALEX'S P.O.V)

I was backstage at my concert in my changing room getting ready for my show.

I was looking at myself in the mirror.

I have short blonde spiky hair with undercut electric blue eyes long nose and plump lips. I'm a fit white woman. I have a lip and nose ring. I have colourful yet badass tattoos covering my arms and I've got some on my body.

I heard a loud knock on the door.

"Alex you're on in 10." My manager said.

"Ok," I replied.

That gave me enough time to do the stuff I needed to do right away. Alcohol and drugs.

I grabbed my box of pills that were on the table in front of me and then I grabbed a pill from the box. I placed the box back down on the table. I took my boot off and I crushed the pills with the soles of my boot. I put my boot on the table then I leaned forward and snorted the crushed pill inside my nostril.

Damn, that feels good.

I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and took the lid off. I poured it into my empty glass which I had whiskey in earlier. So it still had some whiskey in it. As I was pouring it I could smell the delicious aroma of the whiskey combined with the pills.

I love the smell of whiskey.

As I was done pouring I put the bottle back down on the table and grabbed the glass. I took a shot of whiskey. The whiskey burnt my throat but I didn't care.

I love the burning sensation.

The whiskey quickly stopped burning my throat. I grabbed my boot and put it back on my foot. I tied up my shoelaces.

I'm ready to play now.

I heard a loud knock on the door again.

"You're on now." I could hear my manager's voice kind of faintly from outside the door.

"Coming." I slurred.

I stumbled my way to the door. I opened the door to reveal my manager Bob. I was giving him a goofy smile.

"Are you drunk again?" He asked sounding angry.

I shook my head slowly.

"Goddamnit you are drunk. I don't have enough time to sober you up and it's too late to cancel so go out there and play. And don't fuck it up this time." He said angrily.

"Don't worry Dad," I said as I put my hand on his shoulder.

He removed my hand. He grabbed my blue and white electric guitar and handed it to me. I grabbed it and put the strap around my shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist and then guided me to the wings. He gently pushed me and I walked to the stage toward the microphone.

"What's up New York City!" I said excitedly.

Everyone in the audience cheered and clapped. I started singing my new song See Your Face (not an actual song). The audience started singing dancing and clapping along.