Chapter 3 I Hotel Room

(ALEX'S P.O.V)

It was two hours later.

Isabell and I were finding my hotel room.

She soon found it.

I opened the door, and we both walked in. Isabell closed the door, and then I grabbed her cheek and pushed it gently towards my face. I looked down at her lips, and she did the same. I then leaned in. We started making out passionately with each other.

"I'll be right back," Isabell said.

I nodded. I laid down on my bed and then passed out.

I woke up to complete darkness.

My eyes soon adjusted to the dark.

I sat up and looked to my left to faintly see Isabell sleeping on her side, her back facing me, covered in a blanket. I started kissing her arm and kissed my way up higher. She slowly turned around her back on the bed. Her eyes were closed, and her face faced me. I started kissing her. I cupped her cheek. I climbed on top of her, and we resumed making out.

I put my hands on the hem of her white baggy shirt and then took it off. I started kissing her neck.

I stopped kissing her neck and noticed some hickeys on her neck. I sat us up, unhooked her maroon shirt bra with one finger, and slid it down her shoulders. I threw it off the bed. Isabell unbuttoned my white shirt. She took it off. She put her thumbs on my nipples over my black sports bra and started rubbing them. I started breathing heavily.

Isabell took my bra off. She started kissing and sucking my nipples.

I laid us both down again, and we resumed making out.

I kissed my way down to her clit. I unbuttoned the button on her black jeans and slid them off her legs. I straddled Isabell and admired her almost naked body as I gently stroked her sides.

"Your body's so sexy," I said quietly.

Isabell smiled, and I smiled back.

"Your smile is so intoxicating," I said.

Her smiles widened. I hovered over Isabell once again. I kissed my way down to her maroon underwear. I kissed her clit over her underwear. I took it off. I started lapping at her wet, delicious pussy. She started moaning loudly. She put her hand on my head.

I put one finger inside her, then the second. She bucked her hips up as she moaned louder.

Her pussy was getting wetter each second.

Soon, she came as her body spasmed. She was panting heavily.

"That was amazing," Isabell said, panting.

"Good," I replied, smirking.

"My turn." She said.

(ISABELL'S P.O.V)

I flipped us around so I was on top. We started making out passionately.

I kissed my way down to her neck and started licking and kissing it.

I unbuttoned her grey skinny jeans and slid them off. I took off her black boy shorts. I put my finger on her clit and started gently rubbing circles on it.

She started breathing heavily.

I started making out with her.

"More!" She panted.

I applied more pressure on Alex's clit as she bucked her hips up. She let out several soft moans.

Soon, Alex came. She was breathing heavily. I removed my finger. I laid down on her, and Alex wrapped her arms around me. I could feel her chest rising rapidly.

"Good night," I said.

"Good night." Alex panted.

I closed my eyes.

I soon drifted off to sleep.