Chapter 2 I First Show

(ISABELL'S P.O.V)

I woke up by my alarm.

I groaned and then turned it off.

I have to go to work today, but I hate my job; my boss is such a dick. I wish I could not go, but I do need money. I work as a waitress at a fancy restaurant.

I got out of bed and knocked all the sheets on the floor. I stumbled to the kitchen and started making coffee.

Once the coffee was made, I started making bacon and eggs.

Once I finished, I grabbed my coffee and plate of bacon and eggs and went to the lounge.

I put the cup and plate on the coffee table and then sat on the couch. I grabbed the TV remote on the coffee table and then turned on the TV. I started watching The L Word. I put my TV remote back down on the coffee table. I started eating my breakfast.

Once I was done, I turned off my TV, grabbed my dirty dishes, and then sat up.

I walked into the kitchen. I put the dishes in the dishwasher. I started walking to the bathroom.

Once I arrived, I walked in and closed the door. I took my clothes off and then put them in the laundry basket. I turned on the shower and stuck my hand under the water, waiting for it to warm.

Once it got warm, I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and body.

It was two minutes later.

I finished my shower.

I turned off the water and then hopped out. I grabbed a white towel on the rack and dried my hair and body.

Once I was done, I wrapped the towel around my body. I started brushing my teeth.

It was two minutes later.

I was done.

I washed my mouth and then spat it out. I did it again. I washed my toothbrush and then put it back down on the counter. I left the bathroom and walked into my room. I closed the door. I walked up to my chest of drawers.

I grabbed a white button-up shirt, white suit jacket, white suit pants, white socks, white underwear and white bra.

Those were my uniform.

I put them on my bed and then started getting dressed.

Once I was done, I grabbed my white shoes next to my chess of drawers and then put them on my bed. I put them on.

I'm now ready.

I left my house and noticed Daniel standing in front of my door.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Alex wanted me to pick you up for the show," Daniel replied.

"I can't go. I have to go to work." I growled.

"Well, Alex told me not to leave." He replied.

I walked to my car; then I hopped in. I started driving to work.

It was thirty minutes later.

I arrived at work.

The entire time I was driving, I noticed that Daniel was following me.

I just told Russ everything that happened after last night's show and what happened when I left the house this morning.

"Man, that's pretty badass.  And you serious that her driver is following you?" Russ asked.

"Yeah, and it's very creepy," I replied.

"You're late again." My boss said to me angrily. 

"I'm what?" I replied, shocked.

"I said you're late." He replied.

I felt furious.

I've had enough. I'm quitting. Fuck my boss.

I turned to look at Russ, then smiled, and he did the same. We both laughed and then started walking to the exit.

"I'm out. Go find someone to replace me!" I yelled at my boss so he could hear me.

"I'm out too, but I'll be back." Russ also yelled at his boss.

We left the restaurant and started walking towards Alex's car. Daniel was already waiting next to the car.

"We're coming," I said to Daniel.

He smiled. He opened the back door, then we both climbed in. Daniel hopped in the driver's seat and started driving.

It was twenty minutes later.

We were at an airport. Daniel drove up to what looked like a private jet.

"Is that jet Alex's," I asked Daniel.

"Yep. She wanted you to travel in style." He replied.

I felt excited.

I always wanted to be in a private jet.

Daniel stopped the car before the jet, and we all hopped out. Russ and I started running up to the jet. We all walked in, and I looked around.

It was amazing.

(ALEX'S P.O.V)

Soon, my set ended.

I walked off the stage. As I walked, I noticed Isabell and Alex standing on backstage. She smiled, and I smiled back.

"Hey," I said, smiling.

"Hi. That was amazing." Isabell said.

"Hey," Russ said.

"Thanks. You know the song you sang in the parking lot last night?" I asked.

"Yeah," Isabell replied.

"Well, you're gonna sing it tonight," I said as I put my hands on her shoulders.

I removed them.

"Right here, right now?" Isabell asked.

I nodded as I switched guitars to an acoustic.

"Oh no, I'm not going to do it. I can't sing in front of all those people." Isabell said nervously.

"Well, I'm gonna sing it either way, so," I replied as I walked backwards with my hands in the air.

I started strumming my guitar. I started singing.

When my verse was finished, Isabell walked onto the stage and started singing.

Everyone was cheering and clapping.

A/N

In the first chapter, I forgot to write down that Isabell had sung a song for Alex in the parking lot, so let's just all pretend that that scene is in the first chapter.