Chapter 19 I Apology

(Alex's P.O.V)

I was standing outside the room where Isabell was rehearsing.

The reason why I was here was so I could apologise. I felt terrible after our argument, and I tried to apologise sooner but realised that she was too angry to talk to me, so I waited for her to cool down.

"Take 5." I heard her choreographer say.

The door opened to reveal her beautiful face.  She looked shocked to see me here.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came here to apologise. I'm so sorry about everything I said to you yesterday." I started crying as I grabbed onto her shoulders. "I didn't mean a single word. I was angry and hurt. I still love you."

"I love you too." She said, smiling.

"Do you forgive me?" I asked, smiling.

"Of course, I forgive you, you idiot." She smiled cheekily. 

Isabelle wiped my tears with her thumb, leaned in, and kissed me. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I cupped her cheeks.

(Isabelle's P.O.V)

It was a few seconds later.

I pulled away. We let go of each other.

"Do you want to watch me do rehearsals?" I asked, smiling.

"Yes," Alex replied, smiling.

I turned around and walked to the door. I could hear footsteps following behind me. I walked through the door, and Alex followed me.

"Everyone, Alex is going to watch us rehearse," I said, smiling.

Everyone nodded their heads.

"You can sit there, babe, if you want," I said to Alex, smiling as I pointed to a chair.

Alex sat down, and we continued with our rehearsal.