Chapter 14 I Bath

(Isabelle's P.O.V)

Alex and I were snuggling in our bed.

"Wanna take a bath?" Alex asked.

"Yes," I replied, smiling.

We got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

Alex grabbed the plug that was on the edge of the tub and put it in the drain as I took my clothes off. She turned on the tap.

"Do you want bubbles?" She asked.

"Yes," I replied.

Alex grabbed the soap that was on the edge of the tub and poured some into the bath. She put it back on the edge of the tub. She took her clothes off.

Once Alex took her clothes off, she checked on the bath.

It's almost full, and I can't even see the water because the bubbles were covering it.

She turned off the tap and hopped in. She patted her waist, indicating that I should lie down on top of her. I laid down on top of her.

The water felt really warm.

Alex wrapped her arms around me and kissed my head.

"I love you," Alex said.

"I love you too," I replied, smiling.

"Has anyone told you you've got a kissable neck?" She asked.

She kissed my neck.

"No," I replied.

"Well, you do." She said.

She kissed my neck again. I tilted my neck to grant Alex more access. Alex was covering the side of my neck with kisses.

She's most likely given me a hickey. But I don't care.

(Alex's P.O.V)

"I wonder how wet you are," I said.

I snaked my hand down towards her vagina.

Once I arrived at my destination, I stroked it with my finger. I can feel it's really wet under the water.

"You're so wet for me, baby," I whispered in Isabelle's ear in a low husky voice.

I bit her earlobe gently. I stuck my finger inside her and started fingering her. She started moaning.

I could feel her getting wetter by the second.

"More!" Isabelle moaned.

I obeyed her and added another finger, then another and fingered her faster. Her moans became louder. She bucked her hips.

"Oh, Alex!" Isabelle moaned loudly.

It was a minute later. She came. She was panting heavily. I removed my fingers from Isabelle and sucked on them.

Once her juices were sucked gone, I kissed her on her head.

"Let's hop out now," I said.