Chapter 4 I Happy

(ISABELLE'S P.O.V)

It was the next day.

Alex and I were sitting at the table eating breakfast.

I am eating Vegemite on toast while Alex is eating eggs.

Alex was wearing her dark blue dressing gown, while Alex let me wear her gold dressing gown.

"When I was ten, I managed to jump up on the lounge room ceiling fan, and it came crashing down, and I landed on my leg. I broke my leg. My dad didn't even care because he was drunk. So, my older sister had to drive me to the hospital. The fan was on the ground for about half a year because my dad was too drunk to care." Alex said sadly.

I could see the pain in her eyes.

"That's terrible," I replied concernedly as I put my hand on her wrist.

She looked at me, and her gaze went down to my lips. She slowly leaned in and kissed me passionately. Alex cupped my cheek as I cupped the back of her neck. Alex pulled apart.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Alex asked.

"Yes!" I explained happily.

She hugged me, and I hugged her back.

(ALEX'S P.O.V)

After we finished breakfast, I leaned into Isabelle and kissed her.

I pulled away, but our lips were still brushed together.

"Wanna fuck?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

She kissed me passionately this time. Our mouths were moving in sync with each other's.

I stuck my tongue inside her mouth and started exploring.

Isabelle stopped kissing me to straddle my lap. She started kissing and licking my neck. I tilted my head to the side to grant her more access.

I took her dressing gown off and started sucking and licking her nipple. Isabelle moaned softly.

I did the same with her other nipple.

I started exploring her upper body with kisses. She took my dressing gown off, and then she started grinding against me. We both moaned.

I stroked my finger against her pussy, and I could feel how aroused she was.

"You're so wet for me, babe," I said in a husky voice.

I put my middle finger inside her, and she moaned louder as she threw her head back. I curled my finger, so it was hitting her g spot. She started riding my finger as she held onto my shoulders for support.

I added another finger, then another and her moans became louder.

"I'm cumming!" She moaned loudly.

Her entire body shivered as her orgasm hit. She was panting heavily. I picked her up and started walking to our room.

I put her down on our bed, and then I laid down next to her. Isabelle climbed on top of me, and she put her fingers inside me, then put her thumb on my clit. She curled her fingers so it was hitting my g spot. She started fingering me fast, and I moaned. I bucked my hips up.

I grabbed onto the bed sheet as my toes curled.

"I want you to cum for me," Isabelle said in a low husky voice.

Soon, I came. I was panting. She removed her fingers from me.