Chapter 10 I Yes

(ISABELLE'S P.O.V)

I was in my dressing room.

I got a call. It read Alex.

I answered it.

"Is this Isabelle?" I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Yes? Why do you hav Alex's phone?" I asked in a suspicious tone.

"Because my friend Alex collapsed in front of my door last night. She was black-out drunk. I took her in. I'm Ron, by the way." Ron said.

"Oh my god, is she ok?" I asked in a concerned tone.

"Yeah, she is. Don't worry about her. She was asking to see you earlier today. She really wants to see you." He said.

"I'll come over right away. What's your address?" I asked.

He told me his address.

I walked into a bedroom to see Alex lying on the bed. I kicked the bed, and she woke up.

"I am so mad at you right now. If you do that again, I won't come find you." I snarled.

Alex sat up, and she moved to the edge of the bed. She grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry." She apologised.

"If you do this again, I won't find you," I said.

(ALEX'S P.O.V)

Isabelle, Ron and I were at the dining table eating lunch.

I wanna propose to Isabelle. Should I do it now? Yeah, I should do it now. But I don't hav a ring. Maybe I can make one out of guitar string.

"Ron, can you help me with something please?" I asked.

"Sure," Ron replied.

We stood up and walked into the hallway.

"I was thinking about proposing to Isabelle right now. Unfortunately, I don't have a ring. I was thinking that I should make a ring out of guitar string. Do you have any bolt cutters?" I whispered.

"Yeah, I do. I'll go grab them for you right now." Ron whispered.

He entered the garage.

It was a couple of minutes later.

Ron came back holding a bolt cutter. He handed it to me, and I grabbed it. I cut the guitar string. I handed the bolt cutter back to Ron, and he grabbed it. He walked back into the garage. I wrapped it around my ring finger.

Isabelle and I hav the same ring size.

I pulled it off my finger and put it in my back jeans pocket. Ron came back in. 

"Done. Let's get back to Isabelle." I whispered. 

We walked back into the dining room.

"Isabelle, stand up, please." I politely told Isabelle.

She stood up.

I felt both excited and nervous.

I kneeled on 1 knee. I could see the shocked expression all over her face. I grabbed the ring.

"Will you marry me?" I asked with a huge grin on my face.

Her expression changed to a huge grin.

"Yes! Of course, I'll marry you." She said happily.

I put the ring on her finger. I stood up and kissed her. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she wrapped her arms around my back.

I pulled apart.

"I love you." I said, smiling.

"I love you too." She replied, smiling.