Transfer

The drive was full of touches and kisses at red lights. We make it to her house, she fumbles with the keys, struggling to open the door. Once we're inside and the doors locked I pick her up, wrapping her legs around my waist as we stumble up to her room, messily kissing on the way. I lock her bedroom door behind me before laying her on the bed, laying between her legs. One hand resting next to her head, holding me up as the other is running all along her body. I pull away briefly "we can do whatever you wanna do, there's no stress" I say, kissing her lovingly. She nods her head shyly. "I think just mouth and hand stuff for now" she admits. I nod my head telling her there's no problem with that before we start making out again. She flips us over, now straddling my waist. My hands running up and down her back under her shirt. She takes it off, tugging at the hem of mine.

I take mine off, and start kissing down her neck, biting every so often. Hear her whimper and moan are my new favourite sounds. I drag my hand down her stomach, unbuttoning her shorts. I slowly dip under her underwear, running my fingers through her folds, I groan at the feeling. "You're so wet, baby" I mumble against her neck. Her hands tangling in my hair, pulling slightly. I rub small circles over her clit, loving the way her hips roll into my hand. I move my fingers down to her entrance, slowly pushing a finger in. Stopping for a moment, feeling her walls clench around me. After a moment I slowly thrust it in and out, bringing a second finger into the mix. "Fuck" she moans in my ear, back arching. I start moving my fingers harder and faster, curling them hitting the spongey part, feeling the way her body reacts to it. "You feel good, baby?" I ask, kissing all over her neck and chest. "So-so good- fuck" she mumbles, lost in the pleasure.

My thumb starts rubbing her clit as she rides my fingers. Her fingers digging into my scalp. "I-I'm gonna cum" she mutters, moans spilling from her throat. I speed up, my fingers thrusting harder and my thumb rubbing tighter circles. "Cum for me" I whisper in her ear. Her hands going to my back, nails digging in as she scratches it. Back arching and her legs shaking. I slow down my movement, letting her ride out her high. Slowly I take my fingers out, before I can bring them up to my own mouth, she grabs it and puts them in her mouth. Keeping eye contact with her as her tongue swirls around my fingers. "Shit" I mumble, lost in the view in front of me.

"Your turn" she mumbles, making her way down the bed, undoing my shorts taking them with my boxers. My dick springs free, slapping against my stomach. "You're so big" she says, staring at it in shock. She moves her hand to the tip of my dick, taking the bit of pre cum spilling from it. She moves her head forward, taking the top in her mouth, hand wrapped around the base. "Shit, babe" i mumble, watching her head bob slowly. Watching her take all most all of it in her mouth, feeling her throat contract around it. Wrapping my hands in her hair, closing my eyes in pleasure. "You're so good at that, baby" I say, groaning at the feeling. She starts bobbing faster, jerking off the rest that she can't swallow. She brings her head back and sucks on the tip, swirling her tongue around. She looks up at her through her eyelashes as she takes me in her throat again. That alone almost makes me cum. I feel the knot tightening in my stomach. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum" i mutter, pulling her hair slightly. I feel her gag, taking more of me in making me cum. My load shooting down her throat. "Fuck me" i mutter, watching her swallow it all, coming back to the tip and licking up any that she missed before letting go with a pop. I pull up my shorts and boxers. "You are so good at that" i mutter, kissing her deep. "Really? That was my first time" she admits blushing slightly. I look at her shocked before leaning in, kissing her again. "I never got to taste you" I whisper.

—————————————————
Time skip

I'm in English lit right now, taking notes when there's a knock on the classroom door. Everyone stops and looks up as the principal walks in with a new student while I'm writing in my notebook, AirPod in one ear. "Class, this is Serenity. She just transferred here from North High. Please make her feel welcomed" the teacher says with a smile. My head snaps up hearing that name. Locking eyes with my girlfriend she smiles shyly at me. I feel eyes burning into my head and I look over and find Tara staring at me with some kind of look I can't decipher.

At lunch I catch up to Serenity. "So, you're new here right?" I say, fake flirting with her. "Shut up dork" she says, wrapping her hand around my bicep. "So, when did you wanna tell me you were transferring here?" I ask, smiling lightly at her. "Well you found out didn't you?" She says matter of factly. I roll my eyes laughing as we walk together to the group. Everyone shocked saying hi and hugging her when they see her. Tara hasn't said a word or looked up from her phone. "What are you doing after school?" Serenity whispers, kissing my ear. "I have soccer practice but that's it" I confess, looking into her eyes. We're busy talking when some football guy comes up to us. "Hey, Serenity right?" He says, ignoring everyone. "Yeah?" She asks, confused. "So like, are you single? I'd love to take you out" he says, ignoring the way shes cuddled up to me. "I'm not single but even if I wasn't, I wouldn't be interested in you" she says, sassily before bringing me into a kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance.

"Whatever. You're not that pretty anyways" he says defeated, walking away with a huff. "What a pussy" i mutter laughing. Getting caught up in conversation with Mindy again and Kaitlyn again.