The Unexpected Visit

(Sorry for posting this again I just didn't like the first one)

LEXI'S POV
I can't believe that yesterday Andrew surprised me by coming home early.
I was so happy to see him I literally didn't let go of him the whole day.
Anyways tonight we're going to dinner with the group because it's Brent's birthday.
Later I got ready I decided to wear a black top with blue jeans.
While I was getting ready Andrew called me.
ON CALL:
A:Hey Babe!
L:Hey Baby!
A:What are you going to wear?
L:Just a black top with blue jeans.
Why?
A:Oh just asking
L:Oh okay
A:Do you want me to pick you up?
L:Yeah that would be good
A:Okay bye love you!
L:Bye love you too!

Later Andrew came and pick me up when I got in the car I saw that he was wearing a black sweater with blue jeans and a red hat on top.So that's why he asked me what I'll wear he wanted to match he was so cute.
A:Hey mi amor!! *smiles*
I just love when he calls me names in Spanish.
L:Hi cutie!!*smiles*
We kissed and Andrew drived to the restaurant.
10 minutes later we were there and at the table were sitting Brent,Pierson,Ben,Jeremy. There are more people that are coming, we sat on the table and talked with the others. An hour later everyone were already here the waiter came and took our order. I ordered a salad because I wasn't that hungry and Andrew ordered a steak for drinks he ordered for himself a bear and I ordered a white wine.
We all ate our food,took some pictures and decided to go for a walk.
I was walking next to Andrew he was walking from the side where were the cars so he can protect me from any danger. We were holding hands.
Brent,Pierson and Liv were infront of us and the others were behind us.
As we are walking someone pat Andrew on his shoulder he turned around and freezed when he saw the man's face.
ANDREW'S POV
We were all walking when someone pat my shoulder I turned around and freezed when I saw who it was.
A:Lex go to the others and tell them to call the police
I said whispering in her ear
Lr:Are you going to be okay?
A:Yes now go with the others
Lr:Guys call the police!
Jh:Why?!?
Lr:Stop asking and call them!
Jh:Okay chill

B:Long time no see son! *smirks*
A:Why the fuck are you not in jail?!?
B:It's a long story now won't you give your father a hug? *smirks*
A:No! *pushes him*
B:Chill now that blonde girl that was with you is really hot she'll be perfect for-
A:What the hell did you just said?!?
*grabs him by the shirt*
B:Woah someone is really inlove and protective!! *laughs*
A:Atleast I don't beat up my wife like you!
B:Oh  I forgot to ask you where is your mother and sisters I want to see them!*smirks*
A:You're not seeing anyone you ass hole!! *pushes him*
B:*pushes him* Chill you little shit I knew that I had to beat you,your mom and your sisters to death!!
I punched him so hard that he falls on the floor. I was about to punch him again but Jeremy,Ben and Dom held me back.
A:You mother fucker leave before I kill you!
He was still laying on the floor he was trying to stand up but he couldn't suddenly I felt hands on my face i saw
Lexi infront of me.
Lr:Hey I'm here
I looked in her eyes and felt a little better but then my father finnaly stood up. He was staring at her like he  never saw a woman I mean she is beautiful but when he do that is just gross.
A:What the fuck are you staring at her you creep?!?
B:Who wouldn't stare at her *smirks*
He suddenly grabbed her by her arm.
Lr:OUCH STOP TOUCHING ME YOU CREEP!!
B:Shut up!
Br:Don't touch her!!
Brent yelled coming up to him
B: And what are you gonna do huh?!?
Lr:Please just let go of me!!
B:Shut up you bitch!
He pushed her hard and she falls on the floor
A:What the fuck did you just do you mother fucker!
I punched him so hard this time Brent  punched him and kicked him in the stomach.
Br:You peace if shit that's what you get for touching my sister!!
Few minutes later the cops came and took my dad away I turned around and saw Lexi laying in Pierson's arms. I ran to them and layed her in my arms.
A:Lex are you okay?Do you need to go to the hospital?!?
I said checking her body for any damage or scar
L:I'm okay I don't need hospital are you okay?
A:I'm better when I saw you *smiles*
Lr:*smiles and holds his face*
I put my hand on her hand and leaned for a kiss I kissed her and she wrapped her arm around my neck.
P&Lv:Awwwww!!!
A:Come on Lex let's go home
I helped her to stand up I held her waist she wrapped her arm around my neck I held her hand that was on my shoulder and she held my hand that was around her waist.
We had to walk back to the restaurant because there was my car.
L:Babe I don't feel go- *passes out*
I catched her before she could hit the ground.
A:No no no Lex wake up!
I picked her up In my arms few minutes later I reached my car and layed her on the passenger seat.
I started driving to my house 10 minutes later I was at my house I picked her up from the seat walked in my house then to my bedroom
I layed her on the bed grabbed one of my hoodies from my closet. I removed her top and her jeans and put the hoodie on her. I showered brushed my teeth put on some shorts and layed on the bed next to Lexi.
I covered us with a blanket and hugged her tight. Few minutes later I fall asleep.