Chapter 14: The Last Clue

Alex looked in the direction from where the voice came from as he was met face to face with a girl.

This girl had long curly green hair that extended to her waist as on the back of her head seemed to be a contraption that draped four of those black wires with one was currently Alex

This girl had long curly green hair that extended to her waist as on the back of her head seemed to be a contraption that draped four of those black wires with one was currently Alex. On her forehead she had a black crown as her eyes were a gradient that went from green to a light pink as Alex noticed that her pupils were thin, resembling those of a snake.

She wore a sleeveless tight black dress detailed with green and gold as on her left arm she had a loose semi transparent sleeve and a black glove while on her right arm she had a long black glove with three green claws on her thumb, index, and middle finger as lastly, she had a gold earring dangling from her right ear.

The girl kept giving Alex a pretty playful expression as the boy tried to get his bearings straight.

"Gotta say, didn't expect my prey today to be a little boy." Said the girl as she ran her clawed glove along Alex's chin.

"Prey? What are you some kind of snake lady?" Asked the boy with a smirk as he already knew the answer to that.

"Maybe I am. What gave it away?"

"The eyes were a clear indication."

The snake lady then playfully pouted.

"What a shame. I was hoping to prove that to you in another way."

"Other way as in how?"

"I called you my prey didn't I? That should be an obvious answer."

"Come on lady be real. Just because you may be half snake doesn't mean you can just swallow a whole human."

The snake lady just chuckled as she placed both hands on Alex's cheeks as the wire wrapped around him tightened a little.

"Let me prove you wrong then little boy~."

At first Alex assumed that this girl was simply messing with him until her mouth started to slowly open as he was moved closer and closer by the wire.

For some reason Alex began to genuinely think that this girl was gonna eat him as he began to thrash around and struggle.

"O-Okay you've made your point I belive you now let me go!" Said Alex as he began to panic a little.

Thankfully this bit would only last for a few more seconds until a third voice entered the conversation.

"Hold it!"