Chapter 51: Netflix

Chapter 51: Netflix

I can't believe I trusted Harry. For a second, I really thought we were going to go through with our life plans. We were going to get married. And be happy.

I run out of my room, through the living room, and outside. He was still here. I didn't have any shoes on, but that didn't stop me from running to him. Harry was surprised when he saw me. "Chloe." I knew Harry didn't approve that I was barefoot outside in January.

I hug him. My feet were freezing in the snow.

"I'm sorry, forget what I said. Please. I don't care about a career; I just want you." I plant a kiss on his lips.

He grins. His hand combs through my long, blonde hair. "Don't worry." Harry whispers into my ear before picking me up bridal style. "What are you doing?" I ask him.

"You're gonna get sick." This is why I love Harry. He carries me inside then kisses me goodbye. Neither one of us had tried to break the long, passionate kiss. Then he left. After he left, I sat with Louis and Tristan again.

"Is everything alright?" Louis asks. "Yeah, Harry and I just don't agree on some things." We were looking at each other.

"I- I'm sorry for everything." Louis said breaking his gaze from mine. "Don't be." I lightly spoke as I place a soft kiss on his cheek not necessarily meaning for it to be romantic. Louis blushed a bit. I can see traces of Louis in Tristan. It kills me.

Louis is a good father. Well, I think he is. I add something to the conversation. "I enjoy your presence." He looks up from Tristan. "I enjoy yours, as well." Tristan sucked on the nipple of his bottle.

"I think he needs to be burped now." I suggest. He smirks and takes the bottle away from Tristan's mouth. Louis sat the baby up. His head rest on Louis' chest. Tristan couldn't sit up by himself, but he was able to control his head. He looked up at me.

I smile. Louis began to gently but forcefully pat on Tristan's back. "You're really good with kids." I say. Louis hasn't said anything in a while. Silence rose after my compliment. We sat there. Symantha, Liam, and Ashlyn were in the kitchen.

I could hear Ashlyn talking about her dolls. "I can't believe that we were capable of creating something this wonderful." Louis finally spoke.

I smile. "You're capable of a lot of things." He nods in agreement.

Tristan burps, then he spits up. Louis sighed when he felt it on his arm. "Great." He says in a sarcastic tone. I giggle and stand.

"I'm gonna go get a bib." Poor Louis. I walked to my room and picked out a bib that said, "I'm a player."

Harry's Point Of View:

Alone. I was alone driving back from the store. It was too quiet, so I turn on the radio. Night Changes was on. It's Chloe's favorite song at the moment. I loved to hear her sing it.

I wasn't going to go all the way to New Jersey to tell them that Chloe quits. That's stupid. She was so upset over it. Instead of going to another state, I went to the store to buy candy and snacks for me and Chloe tonight.

The time was 7:00, and I was just now getting close to the house. Travel can get tiring. All I could think about is getting home. Chloe would be waiting for me. We'd stay up and watch movies on Netflix. Then she would fall asleep on my shoulder or lap.

But that's only what I hope. My eyes were on the road the entire time. I park the car in the driveway and hurry in out of the weather. Chloe wasn't waiting for me. The house was quiet. I drop the bags full of goodies.

That's when she came walking through. "That was quick?" She asks. I grin. "Chloe, I'm not going to make you quit something you actually like." She gasps and smiles. "You're a butthole."

I kick off my shoes and sit on the couch. "Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I ask her. Chloe joins me with the xbox controller in her hand. "Okay." I grab one of the bags.

"What is that?" She asks. "Unhealthy food?"Her brown eyes were on me. I pull out the Sour Patch Kids, M&Ns, and York Peppermint Patties. I knew those were her favorite candies.

"So what do you wanna watch?" I ask her. She rests her head on my shoulder. "I don't know." She answers. Chloe had the controller scrolling through the shows and movies. That was when I saw one. "How about that one?" I ask. It was a show called American Horror Story. She stops scrolling and plays it without hesitation.

The candy was on my lap. "Do you want some?" I ask. She shook her head. "Not right now." I leave them there and put my arm around her. One of our hands found each other and joined together.