Chapter 16: Park Time

Symantha's Point Of View:

I lay Ashlyn down in her crib. Chloe walks in and sits down on her bed. "Guess what." I say. "What?" She asks. "I bought us a house." She gets excited. "Don't scream." I say.

"How many bed rooms? She asks. "Four." One for her, one for me, one for Ashlyn and an extra room just in case the other boys come. "Wow." Was all she said. She then walks out quietly. Symantha was being real nice today. Wonder how long it's going to last?

Symantha's Point Of View:

I walk out of the room. Chloe sits on the couch and watches tv. I lean against the door frame and watch her.

"What's up?" I say. "Harry is on his way." Chloe replies. I laugh. She looks out the window. "He should be here any minute." I hear a car motor. It was Harry. She takes a slow step outside the door before taking off running. I watch as she leaps in to his arms with joy. It's so sweet.

Ashlyn begins to cry, so I run and get her. I pick her up and hold her in my arms. Once she calmed down, I walk through the house and join Harry and Chloe on the couch. "Where are you guys going?" I ask.

"To the park." Chloe says. "Yeah, but we'll stay if you need our help?" Harry asks. It's good to know he cares. "No, go have fun." I say. "Okay, bye." Chloe says standing.

Harry grabs her hand and leads her out. "See you guys later." I say. They walk out the door. I was quiet. Ashlyn fell asleep
Quickly, so I lay her down in her play pin and fix popcorn. "Wonder what's on netflix?" I ask myself out loud.

I search through the movies and shows. The Notebook. Perfect. I put the popcorn in a bowl because the bag was hot and sit back on the couch and press play. After I watch most of it, I pause the movie and run to the bedroom for tissues.

Harry's Point Of View:

"So what do you wanna do?" She asks me. I shrug. "I don't care; I'll follow you." I was just glad she was okay after the incident, then she drags me to a gymnasium. There were people here, but I really didn't care.

I don't care who sees us. I don't care what people say. I'm just grateful to have her. Then she leads me through a door to an actual gym workout area. "I've only been here a couple times, but I thought since I have a motivation, maybe I can get something done." She states. I chuckle.

"You can go workout; I'll watch from afar." Chloe says. I grin. "I'll help you?" She shrugs. "Okay."

I sit down on a bench. "Where do you want to start?" I ask. She looked confused. "The only ones I've used are the ones at the kiddie corner." Wow.

"Try this." I hand her the smallest ones, five pounds. "Wow." She says not surprised. then I pick up the 25 pound one and hand it to her. "No." She says.

"Start small then work your way up." I say picking up the 50 pound one. "I know how to do it." She says. Chloe walks around the room while using them. I laugh.

She stops and admires herself in the mirror. "I'm a good arm wrestler." She says. I shake my head. "Act like you're training to beat the best arm wrestler in the world." I say. She looks at me with a smile. "You're a good motivator."

Chloe flexes. I try not to laugh, but I do. Then I ask her. "Can you do push-ups?" She smiles. "Yes, they're easy." I grin. "What about planks?" Her grin fades. "What?" She ask. She probably had no idea. I show her. "A plank is like push-ups, but you can do it on your elbows or palms and stay like that for so long."

"Oh god." She says. "Do one." I suggest taking the dumbbell. She shrugs. "I don't know?" I smile. "I win." She gasps then whispers. "Never." Chloe drops on the ground. "One minute." I say. She lasted for about fifteen seconds before quitting. "Okay, you win." I chuckle.

Chloe stands. "How about we go somewhere else?" She asks. "Okay." I nod. It was my turn to take her somewhere, so we go outside to the football field. "Nice choice." She says. "Let's play some soccer."

"Okay?" There was a big container full of tennis balls, footballs, 'soccer' balls and a lot more. I grab the first one I saw.

She takes it from  me and throws it. We both start running for the ball. Her laughter fills the air. She tries to kick the ball, but I guard her kick. The ball flew across the field. "You just want to see me run." She spoke. We both run towards the ball laughing. She freezes. I stop a few seconds after her.

"What's wrong?" I say. She grins walking. "I can't breathe." I roll my eyes.