Chapter 42: The Name Game

Niall and Liam's birthday had passed. Ashlyn, Symantha, and I talked to them. I still hadn't talked to Harry since August. It was now October.

I was kinda afraid to. There was a secret I was keeping away from him. And it was killing me.

Just the memory of the whole thing. It hurt me too. I wanted to tell him, but I feel like it'll hurt him.

*Flashback*

Symantha had made me go to the doctor. She drove of course. I wasn't complaining; I felt that there was something weird too.

So there we were, sitting in the waiting room after they took some tests. I was nervous. There was nothing wrong with the dentist, but I hated going to the doctors.

Symantha faced me and spoke softly. "It's nothing." I was thinking. What if this was Ebola? I had gotten scared.

The doctor walked in with his mystery paper telling my fate. "Chloe." He says.

I stand, and he just starts leading back to his office. Symantha follower behind me. Once the door was shut and it was quiet, he spoke.

"You are pregnant." My eyes widen in disbelief. I felt myself starting to cry. I felt crying was the best solution for this. Symantha hugs me.

What was I going to do? Symantha had Ashlyn to take care of, and Harry was gone until Almost next year. The doctor continued. "You are six months into your pregnancy." I couldn't believe this.

"Your due date is January first." I nod at him. "Thank you." I speak over my tears. He was my favorite doctor now. Just because of that.

*End Of Flashback*

It belongs to Louis. That's all I can think about. What if Harry leaves me because of it? Will get mad at me for not telling him? Well I hope not.

Symantha stood up from the dinner table. "What are you planning on naming your baby?" She asks taking her dishes to the sink. I shrug. "Any suggestions?"

I ask her. She answered with a grin. "Something symbolic and meaningful." I nod. "Luke or Elijah." That was the names for a boy. And a girl?

Maybe Cadence or Dream. I liked the name Cadence. "How did you feel?" I ask her. "What do you mean?" She asks me sitting back down. "Carrying Ashlyn for 9 months."

She was lost in thought. "It was hard, but it's worth it in the end." She spoke wisely. Symantha knows that I've always wanted kids. We actually thought I'd get pregnant before her.

That was before. I think about those times where we dreamed about meeting the boys. Started from the bottom now we're here.

Symantha looked at me. "I like the name Zachlyn." That was unique, but I didn't like it. "I want name from the bible," I say. "If it's a boy."

She nods. "Yeah." We just talk about the naming subject for a while longer. That was before she changed the subject to when am I going to tell Harry.

I really didn't know when I was planning on doing it. Symantha is the only one that knows right now. I haven't told my parents either, but I will.