Chapter 43: The Call

Today I had a photo shoot. It's not easy hiding your stomach at seven months pregnant. I told them. They said that I had a cute baby bump, but they didn't hire Symantha because she was a mother.

They are hypocritical. I'm not complaining because I make good money. Modeling is hard work. I bet Harry has a hard time too.

I hope they don't put me in a teen magazine, Extended Edition, E!, or MTV. Harry would find out for himself.

I need to tell Harry. I'll wait a little bit longer. That's all I can do. Wait. Waiting can take forever sometimes. Like the 7 month break for The Walking Dead.

I hate waiting. Like waiting in line at Golden Coral for the chicken or the chocolate fountain. I put my hair in a careless bun and lay down in my bed. All I wanted to do was sleep. That's what I did.

Once I had awaken from the sleep, I walk to the couch and do it again. About ten minutes later, I wake up completely. I just wanted to lay in bed all day.

That how lazy I've become. I type in a text to Symantha. 'Hey, where are you and Ashlyn at?' They probably went to see Symantha's mom and dad.

'On our way home, school.' I forgot that some people have school because I graduated. That's a dumb thing.

'Blonde moment' I thought. Being alone was peaceful. I could actually relax. It was probably about 12:30. I was too lazy to look at the time.

My phone vibrates and makes a weird echoing noise. When I look at it, it said: Skype Call, Harry. I answer. "Hey, babe." I hear him say.

His face pops up after the app buffered. His face was so precious. You would never get tired of staring at it. "Hey." I spoke trying not to cry.

"I miss you." He says. I grin and replied. "I miss you too." We look at each other. "How are you guy?" I ask.

"Good. What about you, Symantha, and Ashlyn?" He says. His voice soothed me. "Good." I guess this was it.

"Harry, I uh, I need to tell you something." His facial expression said that he was waiting. I continue. My heart was pounding. "I'm pregnant." I spoke.

He gasped as he shot up from his chair. His phone was laying against a drink or something because it was still. Harry paces around the room he was in.

After a while he sits back down. He was crying. That made me start. I try to smile. "I love you." He chanted louder and louder each time. "I love you, Chloe." My smile widened.

"I love you too, Harry." He wipes his face with his shirt. I wonder if I should tell him the other thing. The thing about Louis.

"How long have you kept this from me?" He asks. I counted the days and weeks. It took me a while. "A month." I say. Harry was probably worried about me now.

"Where is Symantha?" He asks. When he finished his question, Symantha and Ashlyn walks through the door. "Right there." Ashlyn runs to hug me. Harry said hi
to Ashlyn and Symantha before I went to my room to tell him something else.

"My phone is dying, Chloe." He told me. "Okay I need to tell you something really important before you hang up." He looks around. "Okay."

I took a deep breathe. let me just get it over with. "The baby isn't yours, it's. Louis'." I watch his image. His eyebrows furrowed. The call ended unexpectedly. He didn't end the call. Maybe his phone died. Or maybe he doesn't want to talk anymore.

I hope he's not mad. He probably is. Will he tell Louis? This is going to be hard to deal with.