Chapter 29: Last Night Of Freedom Pt.1

*5 months later*

March 27

"This is the real world," I say. "We can't hide anymore." He nods.

"Okay, do what you want." I exhale. All of my worries drift away.

"Okay?" He questions.

"Okay." I answer grinning about the The Fault In Our Stars reference.

I sit on my bed. It was time to tell. To tell the whole world. Once I was logged onto the Clairey account, on Instagram, I type:

I'm Clairey Underwood. This is me. I am so tired of hiding my face. My name isn't Clairey, it's Chloe. I'm sorry for lying all this time (3 years), but Harry made me. I'm Clairey Underwood, Harry's girlfriend.

Once it was uploaded, my phone was blowing up with likes and comment. I read some of the comments.

"You lied to us you piece of shit."

"I forgive you, nobody's perfect."

"Judging is a sin."

"But she lied to us."

"Harry made her to protect her."

"All this time?"

"Lying is a sin too."

I felt free, but I did not want to see anymore bad comments. Harry was still in the living room.

"Well, it's time to do the same on twitter, ask, and kik." I tell myself. "Don't forget Tumblr." Louis says. I turn to face him. "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough, Chloe." I nod. "I have a feeling that Harry and I ain't gonna last after this." Louis looked at me. I could tell he was confused. "Why?"

"I'm sixteen, and once word gets out, he could get in trouble." He shrugs. "It seems pretty bad; look at it this way, at least you're not with me." Now I was confused.

"What?"

"Because I'm the oldest." I kinda understood when he put it that way. "Are you going to Symantha and Liam's wedding tomorrow?" I ask him, as I do the same on twitter. "Yeah?"

"Are you going to his party thing?" I ask. "Yeah?" He answers.

"Make sure Harry doesn't get too carried away?" He nods. "Okay."

"Thanks Lou." I turn all my attention back to my typing.

---

The bachelorette's party was just beginning. We decided to just have a couple people there. "Guess what?" Symantha says. "What?" I say. her grin grew. "Well you know how there are usually strippers at these things?" I nod.

"We've got Channing Tatum." everyone there screams, including me and her. "He should get here any second." Symantha had the party in our hotel room. They were going to have the wedding on the Virginia Beach.

Our new house was amazing, but it was still close to our parents because I still have a month or two of school left. And possibly college. She didn't want to get married really close to home. Her and I both would eventually move out of Virginia. There was a knock at the door.

Symantha greets the actor at the door. Everyone there screams again. I wonder what the boys were doing? I could imagine the boys and Ed Sheeran at a strip club/bar. I remember the game play I've seen of the Grand Theft Auto games. My stepbrother played Grand Theft Auto like crazy.

The strippers get up and personal with the boys. No. That won't happen. We planned to all meet back up here in Symantha and my hotel room for Jell-O shots.

I'm not up for the male stripper stuff even though Channing Tatum is gorgeous. I call Larry. "Hey." I talk over the music. "What's up?" He says. "I've been keeping a secret from a lot of people,"

"A lot. It's hard to say, but are you ready to hear it?" He'll freak out; I know he will. "Tell me." I take a deep breath. "My boyfriend is Harry Styles." I was quiet for a while before he started laughing. "Good one."

I scoff. "I'm telling you the truth, I can prove it." Larry calmed down. "I'm sorry." I roll my eyes. "I've kept it a secret for three year, and now you don't believe; I- I have proof."

I put the phone on speaker and send him a picture I once took of Harry. And so he believed it, I sent him another picture of Harry and I kissing. "We're meeting tonight for Jell-O shots." I add. "Hmmm." He spoke.

"These actually look pretty believable, and nice work with the photoshop stuff." Once again, I roll my eyes. Then I sent him a video of me and Harry rapping Fancy in my car. "What about this?" I say. "Wait, it's loading." He says after a while.

"I'm gonna have to hang up to watch this." He said. "Okay." I tell him. He called me back after watching the video screaming. "Oh my god; you weren't lying!" I laughed the whole time.