Chaper 10: Happy Birthday

Chloe's Point Of View:

I get on the Clairey twitter account and post a happy birthday to my boyfriend tweet. It's his lucky day and he's probably busy in Atlanta. I just want to see him.

I lay in my bed half asleep trying to wake up. The clock flickers 10:30. Wow, I got to sleep this long with no interruptions. I get up on my wobbly legs and carry myself to the couch in the living room. I plop on the couch. It felt different. Probably because today's a Sunday. The kittens cuddle up to my side.

I walk to the kitchen. A batch of cookies were sitting on the kitchen table. Where is Symantha? I take a cookie and find a message on the napkin. I pull the napkin out from underneath all the cookies and read.

Chloe, I'll be back soon. going somewhere secret. I'll tell you when I get home.

I put it on the table and ask myself. "What am I going to do today?" Then I smile. "Nothing productive." I answer myself. I open the fridge and grab a monster coffee. These look good.

I then plug up my xbox in the living room and crash on the couch. Dean and Chris work until 4:30. I play Left 4 Dead for a minute. But a minute turned into an hour before I fell back asleep.

Symantha's Point Of View:

I walk in the house. I go to the kitchen and find only two cookies left for me. I walk to the living room. Chloe was sleeping on the couch. I shake her awake. "What time is it?" She screams.

"3:00, why?" She jumps up and runs to the room. I munch on a cookie and join her. She got on her laptop and got on Twitter. She checks something. My mouth drops when the screen reads 204 favorited, 687 retweets, and 1429 replies. "Wow." Was all I could say.

"Yeah." She logs out of twitter and closes the pink laptop. "BRB." She says before running out. I sit and watch her run out then back in. "Where did you go?" She then asks me.

"I went to the shoe store." I say totally lying. "Where's the shoes." I sigh. "okay. I went to mom and dad's." She laughed. "What's so secret about that?" She asks. "The fact that I found out the sex of the baby is." Her mood changes instantly. "What is it?" I smirk. "It's a secret."

She sits down. That's not all but I'm not ruining the suprise. I look at Chloe as she smiles at her phone. I look at the picture of Harry. "You really miss him that much?" I ask. "It's his birthday, and I want to see him today."

I giggle. She has no idea. She then gets on snapchat. "Seriously?" I ask. "He said he'd always answer for me." I doubt it.

Harry's Point Of View:

I sing the last word of Happily, which happens to be happily. I then feel my phone vibrate. The music quit so I sneak my phone out.

It was a snapchat from Chloe. I open it to see her beautiful face and three words: I miss you. I wish she was right here on stage. I take a picture of the crowd and type:

I miss you too.

Niall screams. "Is that Chlo-airey?" I nod. He smiles. "Tell her I said hi." He spoke into the mic. Louis looks at me, an apologetic look on his face. I grin.

I sit on the floor and lock my phone. The intro began. I sing my part and put my phone away. I just want to see her. We all sing the chorus of Through The Dark together

Chloe's Point Of View:

There was a knock at the door. I look at Symantha and yell at her. "Can you answer that? I'm too busy sulking." She rolls her eyes and walks to the door. When she opens it, I scream again. "Harry." I run towards him and jump into his arms.

He smiles. I look at the other boys. "Hi." I say. He lets me down and we all get comfortable on the big couch. I rest my hand on Harry's thigh and he rubs my hand. We look over at Symantha and Liam, who were cuddling.

He grins as I play with his hair. We socialize. "When is the baby due?" Zayn asks with his charming accent. "March second." I gasp. "That's your mom's birthday." I say. She nodded silently.