Chapter 13: Eggs and Bacon

Luke's Point Of View:

I wake up to everybody except for Zayn was jumping. Well Liam and Symantha was gone. Chloe sits down beside of me. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." She tells me.

I smile. "Same to you.... I guess." I didn't mean to say that. I made it pretty obvious that I thought she was beautiful. Harry would probably get mad or jealous.

She stood back up and joins every one else. Her stereo was turned up pretty loud. The song was Talk Dirty. I sit up and watch every one. Michael yells at me. "Come on." I stay calm and collective.

That was until Niall fell off of a bed. Every one was silent. Then we burst in hysterical laughter. Calum helps him up. Niall refuses and sits in the floor.

Chloe walks out but nobody noticed except for me. I follow her. "What did you guys do?" She asks Liam and Symantha. "Just rode around town." Symantha says carrying the car seat and baby to the couch. "Hey, is there anything to eat around here?" I ask.

"Eggs, bacon, fruit?" Chloe says. I nod. "I'll eat anything." I say. She looks at Symantha. "How many eggs are there?" She asks. "Less than a dozen." Chloe skips to Liam. "Can you go to the store and get three things of eggs?" Liam nods.

"Wow, how specific." Symantha says. Liam grabs the keys. "I'll pay you back." Chloe says before he leaves. She walks to the kitchen and I follow her. "How old are you?" I ask. "thirteen and a half." My eyes shoot open. "You look around sixteen or seventeen." I tell her.

"I get that a lot." She says. I can't believe Harry's in love with a thirteen year old. And he's twenty. Chloe puts a pack of bacon on the counter.

She got a pan and salt. Her blonde hair fell in her face. She pushes it out of her way gracefully. "I'll be back." She says before walking out.

Chloe's Point Of View:

I run out of the kitchen and into my room. "I'm fixing breakfast." I say while I grab a hair bow. Then I run back to the kitchen. Luke was leaning against the counter.

I put my messy hair up in a messy bun. He looks at me. "I'm back." I say. I turn on the stove and put the pan on it. He looks at the door. "How long have you and Harry been in a relationship?" He asks. I thought before answering. "Almost eight months." I say.

He raises his eyebrows. "Wow." I smile at his amusment. I fry the bacon and talk to Luke. Liam walks into the kitchen. "Here are some eggs." He lays the cartons on the table and joins Symantha.

"Can you help?" I ask Luke. "Yeah." He grins. "Help me fix the eggs." I say pushing aside the bacon. He gets two or three eggs and asks. "Aren't you going to help?" I snicker "Of course I am."

I grab a whole hand full of eggs and join him. "Show off." He mutters. I chuckle. "I'll fix these in the microwave and you can fix them however you want." He nods.

"You seem athletic?" He says with a questioning glance. With that glance, he bites his lip and his lip ring moves a bit. "Uh yeah, I play soccer, track, and football." I say. He nods. "Are you good?" He asks. "I guess."

"I want to see you play." He says. "I can arrange that." I smile. "Okay." He giggles. My smile was more glued than painted. I point my attention to the eggs I was making.

Niall then entered the kitchen with a grin on his face. "Where's the food?" he says. "We're making it." Luke answers.

Niall sits at the table in silence. I close the microwave and sit with Niall. "What's up?" I ask him. "I'm hungry." He says. "I can tell." I mutter. The microwave beeps.

I jump up and take the eggs out of the beeping machine. "I'm done." I say. Niall jumps up. "Let them cool first." I tell him. He then sits back down.

Luke looks at Niall, then me. "Go get everybody." He tells Niall. Niall leaves and Luke lays his egg on the counter beside of mine. "So?" He says. I gave him the best puzzled glance possible. "So?" I repeat. "I can see why Harry loves you?" He says. "What?" I squint my eyes, and Luke snickers. "You're cute." He said with a grim smile.

"You are too." I reply fingering his dimples. "Thanks." Luke and I could turn out to be a thing. That is if Harry and I don't work out. And Louis doesn't get in the way.