Chapter 30: Last Night Of Freedom Pt.2

After the bachelor's and Bachelorette's parties were over we met back in our hotel. the boys- including Ed Sheeran- were sitting on the bed with me as Symantha went over some rules. "I know you boys have already had a few drinks, but the first rule is don't get too drunk. The wedding is tomorrow at 3:00. Not too early; not too late."

She went on with the rules. "Rule number 2. Have fun, but not too much fun. What I'm trying to say there is don't go out of the room unless you're going to your own room."

"And 3. Drink." She simply says to us all. I get up and follow Symantha to the small kitchen area. She and I both carry in two small trays of strawberries with the Jell-O shot filling in them.

"Chloe is under aged, but that doesn't mean she has to miss out on the fun." She says as I smile at everyone. "Let there be drinking." She says. I grab one hesitantly. I watch everyone else enjoying theirs. Then there's me stuffing it in my mouth then spitting it back into my hand.

I could hear them laughing at me. I stick it back into my mouth. "I bet I could beat all of you guys at chugging vinegar and keeping it down?" Ed made eye contact. "You're on." My grin grew at his ginger face. "I'll get the vinegar."

I pour two full glasses of vinegar: one for him, one for me. "Here you go." I say handing the glass to Ed. "Somebody count us off." I tell them. We stare at each other until Niall yells "Go!" We both tip the glass upwards. "Little does he know, Chloe actually drinks Vinegar with cucumbers." Harry says. Ed stops for a while.

I keep chugging the sour, yummy liquid. once I was done, I lick my lips. "Done." I announce. Ed stops. "This is horrible." He had a sour face. "I'll drink the rest." I insist. "Take it." He says. I chug that too.

"Let's switch back to the Jell-O shots." He says. "I agree." Symantha says grabbing one. I try to eat another strawberry filled yuck. Symantha knows I don't like alcohol that much.

---

We were all pretty wasted. Zayn and Niall were laughing about something stupid. Harry and Ed were talking. Symantha and Liam were making out. The only ones left were Louis and I.

I just thought we should talk then. "How has yer day went?" I say slaying my words a little. "Great." He seemed perfectly fine drinking wise.

"Let's sneak out." He whispers, as he stands and helps me up. "What? Okay." I say. We leave the hotel room as quiet as we could.

"Where are we going?" I ask him. "My room." He advises me. I nod. "Okay." he leads me as I look at the room numbers go up. 304, 305, 306. we stop at 311. "Is this your hotel room? 311?" He grins at me. "Yes."

"Don't laugh at me." I say. I think I was pouting. "I'm not laughing." He opens the door, and I stumble in. "What are we doing?" I ask him, as I jump on one of the three beds.

He runs over to me and sits me down. "Talking." I nod. "Ohh." it made since I guess. He sits down next to me. It gets quiet after that. "I don't think we're talking?" I assure him. "I have something different in mind though." I add.

I turn onto his lap facing him. His face showed worry and surprise. I begin to kiss him. My hands yank his shirt up. our lips separate as I push him back on the bed. "Are we doing this?" He asks. I smile. "We're doing it."

I stand up and quickly strip off my shirt and pants. Louis was taking off his tight pants, as I stand and watch. He was almost done, so I help him the rest of the way. I climb on top and sit on his pelvic area.

"Take it off." He says grinning. I giggle. "Why don't you help me?" His hands wrap around my body and unhinge my bra. It slips off as I toss it carelessly.

His eyes were fixed on my bare skin. "Is this too much?" I ask deviously. "No." He shook his head. "Good. Now let's do it." I lay down on him, kissing his soft lips. His hands worked on taking off my panties.

He grinds his mostly bare body onto my now bare body. I focus on my hips, as he practically controlled me. "It's your turn." I tell him. I feel him yanking on his underwear.

Once I knew he was naked I look at him in the eyes. Our noses touched. "Harry never lets me top." He begins to laugh uncontrollably. The rest of the night was totally a blur to me. All I know was it was pretty fun.