Chapter 22: VROOM VROOM

"Not yet, Chloe." My mom answers.

Harry and I just keep talking by the pool. "I got you something huge. You'll love it." He tells me. I nod and wonder what it is.

I look around at people still eating pizza. Niall was one of them. Harry took my plate out of my hands and threw it away. When he got back, we continue to talk. "You know we missed our anniversary, right?" I nod before my nose twitches.

I sneeze on him and he laughs? My eyes get wide. "I'm sorry." He looks at me and replies. "No, I'm sorry." He grins. What?

I look around waiting for something to happen. He pushes me into the pool. After realizing what just happened, I stand in the three feet deep water. "It's cold." I yell at him.

He snickers. I get out of the pool as fast as I could. Harry runs away from me. There were no lifeguards here so we didn't get in trouble.

I chase after him. Then I fall. My knee was bleeding. I tuck my head to my knees. The next thing I knew, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I heard Harry's soft voice.

"Are you okay, babe?" I begin to chuckle. "Yeah." My laugh was continuos as I stand. "Let me get a band-aid for you." I shake my head.

"No, I'm OK, and besides, we're about to get in the pool." He nods. "Whatever you say." My brother was the only one I could hear now.

"Mommy, can we get in the pool now?" She answers with a yes. I smile before I push Harry in. Then I jump in myself.

He grins and splashes carelessly. When he quit, I jump on his back. "Don't drop me." I say. Harry travels through the water slowly but surely. I giggle.

He grabs my feet, and he swings me around to face him. "I won't." He gives me a peck. "Chloe, I'm tired of hiding." I nod. "Me too, Harry, but we can't-" He interrupts. "We can."

"We are." I smile. "You know just what to say." I unwrap my legs from around him. The water was cold on my damp legs.

I look at everybody having fun. There was a lot more people than I thought. I hold onto the edge. "I love living with Symantha and all, but just think about me having my own house. A house to myself. That is, when you're not there." I have been thinking a lot lately.

"Yeah, alone isn't going to be that fun." He insists. "I can make it fun; I'll go out anytime I want." I love the idea of being alone. "I'll graduate in like a year from now." He nods.

"Yes, but you're only fifteen; you're practically still a baby. I don't want-" That was all I needed to hear. "No, it's okay. I'm going to do what I want to do; you're not my dad, and I'm certainly not a baby!" I raise my voice at the end.

"Chloe, calm down." I nod. "You know what, maybe you're right." I climb out of the pool, and so does he. He chases after me. When I reach the shelter, I sit down to listen to him. "I'm sorry if I made you mad."

"It's okay." Shake it off. "No, it's not okay. That was a dick move I made, and I should suffer for it." I shake my head.

"No, I guess I can forgive you." He grins. Who would I be without forgiving? A self centered, no good rich kid. His grin disappears.

"Let's see if you can open your presents now." He says. I smile. "Okay." My mom was sitting in the shade. Harry and I both sit with her.

"Hey mommy, can I open my presents now?" She nods. "It's fine with me." I jump up. "Can I open yours first?" I ask Harry. "No, mines last."

I pout. "Fine." I got everybody's attention. "I'm going to open up presents; if you want to watch, get up here." I pick up some gift and put them around me.

I open all the presents fast, so I could get to the last one. "There's one more." I say looking at Harry. He whispers aloud.

"I heard it's near tennis court." Everybody took off running onto the tennis court. I walk around. It's probably something small and sentimental. I look around on the ground.

He Chuckles and leans up against a lime green mustang convertable. I scream. "I LOVE IT!" I yell. He snickers. I jump into his arms, not caring who sees. "I love you." I say.