Chapter 9: Dangers of Twerk

Symantha's Point Of View:

Chloe and I sit at the table silently. I examine her hand. "When did you get that ring?" I ask grabbing her hand. "Do you like it?" She asks.

"It's huge." I consider. "I know, I can't believe Harry spent all that money for me." I could tell she was daydreaming. "What?" I froze. "Harry gave it to me before he left Christmas morning. It's a promise ring." She grins.

"Aww." Was all I could say. "What did Liam get you for Christmas?" She asks. I look back at her. "Um" I mutter. Her eyes got wide. "Something." I whisper. "What?" She said impatiently. I get closer and whisper in her ear. "Sex." She was silent after that.

Then she began to giggle. "Was that the best he could do?" She says. "We can't waist money; the baby is due in March." I whisper. "And you still don't know the baby's gender?" She asks. "I want it to be a suprise." She smiles. "I can't wait till I'm married and have kids." She says dreamily. I travel about my mind before answering. "Yes you can." I say then add. "This is my first and hopefully my last."

"Pfft." She said awkwardly. I really hope it's a boy. No, a girl. I don't care. "So, are you excited or worried?" She asks. "I'm exhausted." I say. Ever since maternity leave I've been feeling lazy. I didn't work a lot anyway.

Today was January the twentieth. There's less than two months until this pain ends. I glance out at the tree beside the house. The snow was coming down slowly but surely. "If it keeps up, I won't have school." Chloe says.

"please quit snowing." I mutter. She heard me though. She scoffed. I mentally count up the money I've saved for the house. We were suppose to leave in November. Guess they forgot.

My mind switches to Chloe and her thoughts. Knowing her she's probably thinking about Harry. She shivers. I give her a puzzled look. She whispers. "Louis is so weird." I snicker. "Why'd you say that?"

"I need to tell you something." She says with a worried look. "What?" I was curious. "Me and Louis kinda.... you know..did it." I knew she meant sex. I gasp. "Does Harry know?" I whisper. "Yeah, we fought a little but it's all good." She says trying to let it go. "Have you ever slept with Louis?" She asks. I shake my head no. She tries to change the subject. "So."

Niall's Point Of View:

I skip around the stage arena. We were practicing and getting ready for our upcoming concert. Louis and Harry were talking. I actually was interested in their conversation. They acted like thirteen year old girls. I get closer and hide. I hear a slight, "Sorry, Harry?" but it was kinda sassy. Then I hear a sound like no other.

Harry had just punched him. I run to Harry as I, Liam, and Zayn get him off of louis. Louis dusted himself off. When he stood, he looked shocked. Harry was calm so I let go. "What the hell happened?" Liam bursts. Louis yells. "I don't want to talk about it." He rushes off.

I'm confused. "Harry?" Liam insists. "He fucked Chloe, okay?" He says shakily. "I'm going to go talk to Louis." Zayn whispers. He rushes towards the toilets.

Harry burries his head in his massive hands. I look at Liam and he looks back at me. "What just happened?" I mouth. He shrugs. Harry looks up at us. "What did I just do?" He mutters. He sprints off to find Louis. Liam and I lack behind him.

When we all got in, Louis' mouth was bleeding. Zayn looks up at Harry. "I'm sorry, Lou." Harry says. Louis turns to Harry. "Really?" Harry rolls his eyes. "Yes, of course I am." I watch Zayn admire his reflection. "I'm still mad." Louis puts his hands on his hips. "I should be the one mad." He was getting mad again. "I'm out." I say.

I ain't witnessing Louis' death. Louis may be older but he is softhearted. I grab my phone and text Chloe. She flipped.

"Harry and Louis kinda fought over you."

"What?"

She then calls me. "What is happening?" She says worried. "They were talking and he hit Louis." I hear Symantha laughing in the background. "Where are they now?" She asks. "Trying to talk it out." I say. She sighs. "Just don't let them kill each other."

"Okay. Love you." I mutter. "I love you too, Niall." She said before hanging up. I smile. We were going to practice with Five Seconds Of Summer or "The Emos" today. I kick a football. It bounces off of the wall and hits Zayn. He falls to the ground then pops back up. I giggle.

The boys run out. My eyes turn to Louis. His lip was swollen. "What was that for?" Zayn asks. "5Sause, duh." I say. Harry shook his head. "They should be here any second." I say.

"Keep it cool though." I say mainly to Harry and Louis. Then Ashton and Luke ran to greet us. Calum was giving Michael a piggy back ride. I smile again.

"Vas Happenin'?" Zayn says. Ashton giggled. Luke asks Louis. "Dude what happened?" Louis put on the fakest smile in the world. Harry answers. "I accidentally hit him trying to......umm twerk." Everybody laughs except Harry and Louis. Louis just smirks and punches Harry's shoulder. "I forgive you." He said sincerely.