Chapter 2: Truck and Dirt = Disaster

Chapter 2: Truck and Dirt equals Disaster

Chloe's Point Of View:

Harry was driving Chris' truck down a long road. I laugh at Harry. He has no idea what he's getting into. We're going mudding. I point to a hidden trail in the woods. "Here." I say as Harry turns in and drives to an open place away from the road with lots of mud. "Oh yeah." I say.

Harry and I are trying new stuff, like he told me I am going to a beach in less than three days. I can't wait. Harry drives in the mud and we began to slide. He picks up the speed and turns the wheel as we go in circles before going further in the trail. I grin thinking about how sirty we will get this stupid truck.

He drives fast and dangerous. We bounce and mud splatters on the truck. He began to slow down. Then sped up as we rode through a big puddle and got stuck in it. The mud was everywhere. We couldn't see anything in any of the windows.

I smile. "That was fun." He says with his hands still on the wheel. I climb across and sit on his lap facing him. He smiles. I crash my lips onto his. He hums in my ear seductivly.

He unbuttons his shirt. I tease him with my shirt. He grabs my hips as I get comforable. I kiss his neck as he leans his head back in satisfaction. His chest rising and falling.

I felt the same way. My lips went back to his. Harry slides his hand across my Covered legs and other clothed places. He smiles in the middle of the kiss. I feel my body get sweaty as I lean back for a break, on the car horn.

I scream and then laugh. He smiles. I looked at him. He caught his breath and whispered. "I love you." I smile. We began to kiss again before we heard a police siren. "Oh shit." He says. I jump in the passenger seat and he puts on his shirt as I put mine own shirt on.

We were both sweaty. I look at him. "Stay calm." He says. I was shaking. He put his hands over the buldge. The police officer knocks on the window. Harry fiddled with the keys before rolling the window down. He rested his hands back on his lap.

"What are you two doing out here?" The officer said. I stuttered. "Um, W-We got stuck." I bite my lip. "We were going to our friend's house." The officer nodded. "Did you call anybody?" Harry looks at me. "I don't have any signal." I say.

He pulls out his phone and hands it to harry. Harry hands it to me. I call Symantha. "Hey." Symantha sounded happy. "Hey. Yeah, I can't talk. We got stuck in some mud...." Her expression dropped. "Who's phone is this." I fiddle with the fabric on my sleeve. "I'll talk to you later just make someone come get us."

I hand his phone back. He smiles. "Aren't you that guy from One Direction?" Harry looks at me and then back at him. "Yes?" He says. "My daughter loves you. Can I have your autograph?" Harry smiles. "Sure." My heart was racing. After Harry signed the paper, we heard a third car.

It was Chris. He rushed over to the police officer. "What's going on?" He said. The police officer told him what we said and said bye. Chris looks at us. "I'm sorry." Harry says. "No biggy." He say. "Come on." He walks back to Symantha's car. I get out and Harry follows.

We both sit in the back. Chris starts questioning us. "What really happened?" I sigh. "Everything." I say. "What do you mean everything?" He said. "We went mudding and almost went to jail in the same day." I laugh.

I smile. "Story of my life." I say. Harry began to laugh. We pulled up in the driveway. As I walk in behind Harry, he mumbles. "I'm going to change my pants now." I laugh.

I follow him straight to my bedroom. "You better be packing." He said. "Where are we going?" I ask. "All I'm saying is it's a beach." This will be my fun over Christmas break.

"What state?" I ask. He doesn't speak as he walks to the bathroom with extra pants and underwear. I get up. "Symantha." I yell through the house. "What?" I follow the voice to the living room. "It was a pig's phone." I say. She laughs.

Harry shouted my name. "Chloe." I run to my room and jump on my bed. "What's up?" I say. Harry was just in his underwear. He begins to put on his tight jeans. "Why do you wear a belt with skinny jeans?" I ask. He shrugs. "I don't know."

Symantha was busy putting up the Christmas tree so I stayed in the room. Harry buttoned his pants and layed on the bed. "What beach?"

He chuckles. "You're never giving up, are you?" I shake my head. "No shame." I smile. "Please give me a hint, Harry." I beg. "It wouldn't be a suprise then." I lay back. I'm so annoyed. We will board a plane tomorrow.

"It's in America." He says. "State?" I ask. "Too revealing." He whispered. "Ugg." I say. "I hate those boots." I sit up. "I know." I pause. "Why do you hate them?" I ask.

"They're too small for my feet." I laugh. "I don't like them because they're too expensive." He smiles. "I don't want any either?" I say.